Fishtail

A/N: This idea came from my bestfriend, spero_ambrosia she was the one who thought of this amazing concept. I just put it on writing. I hope you'll love this one! For sure, it will be sappy, fluffy and filled with love! Lol.

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

It was one rainy morning when Zayn Malik came put to play with his boat that his father gave him as a present. Zayn's a playful kid and filled with wonders, so at the age of 8, he already established a big dream for himself which is to become an astronaut.

He wanted to travel the universe, see its beautiful stars and other planets. Trisha and Yaser treasure their only son and whatever Zayn needs, they instantly gave it to him. So he is kind of spoiled but his parents made sure that Zayn will grow up to be respectful, obedient and will treat people with kindness. They made sure that Zayn will grow up like a real gentleman.

But for now, they let Zayn enjoy being a kid and give everything he wanted like toys, devices and comics books.

"Mum! Just this time please? I've never get to go out and play in the rain!" little Zayn said pouting his lips as he begged his Mother to let him play outside. Trisha sighed as she closed the book she's been reading and look at her son who's trying his best to make his puppy face "Babe, it's raining hard outside and there's a storm coming. Better stay in where it is safe" Trisha said as Zayn crossed his arms on his chest and stomped his feet "But I want to go outside!" Zayn whined as Trisha stood and put her hands on both on her hips and glared at his son "Zayn Malik, what did I told you about answering back?" she said, raising her voice a little as Zayn instantly lowered his head and bit his bottom lip, he just made his Mum angry "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it" Zayn softly responded as Trisha's expression softened. She sighed and crouched down on his level and look at his son.

She put her finger on Zayn's chin and made him face her "I told you, it is raining so stay inside the house, okay?" Trisha sweetly said as Zayn sighed "But dad bought me this new boat and I want to play with it" Zayn answered back with such cuteness in his voice as Trisha smiled "You can play it on your tub, for now..." Trisha said as Zayn scoffed and settled his hands on his side "Tub is small. I want it to sail in the vast ocean" Zayn replied as Trisha shook her head "No, you're staying inside. A storm is coming and I want you to stay where you're safe...Now, go play in your room..." Trisha stood and went back seating on her previous seat before. She opened the book she was reading earlier and continued to read as Zayn stared at his Mum and stomped his feet as he ran up towards the stairs and directly went inside his room, closing the door.

He ran to his bed and lied on flatly on his face as he started crying. He really wanted to play in the rain and his Mum never lets him. Zayn then perked his head as he saw the boat that his father gave him yesterday. The boat was a mini galleon trade made in pure wood and it's was an exact replica of big galleon boats that Zayn sees every time they passed by the docks.

Zayn then looked outside and thought of an idea─ he'll just plan his escape so that he can play outside. So Zayn grabbed his yellow raincoat, put his yellow boots on and grabbed his Boat and slowly opened his bedroom door. He peeked his head, watching if there are one of his maids in the hallway and when he sees that the coast is clear, he tiptoed walking through the hallway.

He slowly made his to the stairs and making sure he won't make any noise. As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he took a peek on the living room and saw his Mum still reading her book so Zayn took an opportunity to run silently towards the main door. He held the golden handle and carefully twisted the doorknob as the door opened but Zayn's eyes widened when he saw their family security, standing on the doorway.