In secret

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with a new prompt and of course this is going to be fluff and wholesome. First love high school zayn and harry is what I'm aiming for and gosh I miss writing zarry as teens. Here's a preview of what they'll look like in this prompt:

OMG THEY'RE SO CUTEEEEEE and zayn's really gorgeous even just he's 17

OMG THEY'RE SO CUTEEEEEE and zayn's really gorgeous even just he's 17. Harry looking like a princess in this 😭

Okay, I hope you guys will enjoy this prompt! ❤️

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

Zayn was only 17 years old when he met the beautiful curly haired male in the school musical audition.

Zayn wasn't supposed to be there but his sister, Doniya, asked for his support because she's auditioning too. Doniya's already a senior and wanted to make a name for herself and she thinks that auditioning will make it happen. She asked for her Brother's support because she said she needs someone to cheer her up when her audition will not go well. Zayn of course, agreed since he and Doniya are so close.

Doniya even asked Zayn to audition too since she heard him sing and he sings very well and hits high notes amazingly too. Zayn doesn't believe her since, well, he doesn't really have a high self-esteem and Zayn says his voice is strictly for his shower room only.

When Doniya's audition time came, Zayn was there at the seats in their memorial hall. He was seating at the very back, away from the light as he watches each student sing. Zayn admits, most of the students are super talented but one caught his ears and his heart. A curly haired male with soft and porcelain like skin came into the stage and sang isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder.

When the boy started to sing, Zayn suddenly felt warm and he can feel this fuzzy feeling inside of him. The boy gave a smile at the end of the song and Zayn's heart just skipped its beat seeing his beautiful white pearly teeth and his dimples.

The boy thanked the judges as he made his way backstage. Zayn stood and wanted to follow the boy but it was Doniya's turn so he didn't have a choice as he stayed in his seat and watched his sister.

After the audition, Zayn instantly got up from his seat and approached the stage. He stopped at the bottom of the stage as Doniya went to him "They're going to post the final list...Oh I hope I'll pass" Doniya said "Yeah you'll pass. Don't worry about it. Listen, have you seen a curly haired male?"

"I'm too nervous with the audition, I didn't have time to look at the people"

"That's alright. Now your audition's over, I'm gonna go...see you at home!" Zayn said as he wave a hand at Doniya and didn't even gave her a chance to respond as he ran towards the exit of the hall.

When he got out of the exit, Zayn's eyes are hoping to find a curly haired male with bright green eyes.

"Zee!" Zayn turned around and saw his best buddies Louis and Liam "How did Doniya's audition go?" Louis asked his blue eyes shining "As usual, she's great" Zayn replied but then he shifts his eyes to the hall "Zayn, what's wrong? Are you looking for somebody?" Liam asked "Um...no" Zayn answered as he face his friends "I'm looking for no one" Zayn grinned as Liam stares at him before shrugging "Lets grab something to eat" Liam draped his arm on Zayn's shoulder "Sure" Zayn answered. When they're now walking towards the exit of the school, Zayn's eyes can't stop roaming around. Where did the curly go?