His happiness

//A/N: HEY GUYS! I'm back with a new zarry prompt! I love writing this prompt. This is going to be a short prompt, filled with fluff and some slight mature content. I'm exploring and trying to write in new style. Can't wait to see how you guys will find this story.

Character visuals in this prompt:

And surprise! I created a Zarry business man x stripper au! Zayn's a business man and Harry's the sexy stripper 🔥 Hope you'll like this one!

Thank you so much for the read! I appreciate it! 💕

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

Zayn Malik a well-known real estate agent in New York.

He has all the riches: properties, money, other side businesses, but with all of these, he wasn't that happy.

He should be happy, in fact, he should be very happy right? But whatever pretend he did, his heart could never find that happiness. Its weird that Zayn doesn't felt happy because in the first place, this is his dream.

His parents were also business owners and taught Zayn how to have a strong mind and to be business minded person. Upon growing up, Zayn wishes to be like his parents and now at the age of 30, he got it all. He's a real estate agent most of his days and he's also an artist who has his own gallery at greenpoint. He is proud of himself for achieving this much. Yes, he is proud but not happy and he's been searching for that happiness for quite a long time.

Maybe because Zayn's single? He's busy all throughout his career life that he forgot having a relationship. Zayn did relationships before, when his business was just starting but, when his busy days arrived, Zayn tend to focus so much on his career than his relationship.

The men and women he dated broke up with him because of lack of time for them. Zayn respects their decision, of course, because at that time, Zayn doesn't know how to balance his career and love life. He admits, he sucked at balancing things but he's trying. Trying his best to be the best version of himself.

"Mate, I want to show you the club I've been going to" Zayn's business partner and best friend said. Louis Tomlinson, Zayn's friend from college. They've been friends for years that Louis is the only person Zayn trusts at the moment.

They're at Zayn's fancy office and Zayn was busy with house contracts before Louis barged in and told him about the club he was going to "Club? Like golfing?" Zayn asked not looking at Louis because he's busy reading the contracts on his mac pc "Ha ha...very funny dude" Louis answered back as he cleared his throat "Strip club" Louis said as he pop the letter B.