10. Ask out

Lunch break was now over.

Sunoo and Wonyoung had the next class together.

Sunoo had to use the restroom though, so he just told his friends and went to the bathroom.

He quickly finished and was now, on his way to his next class. Just then, someone pulled him into a room-

It happened so fast, Sunoo could not even process what just happened.

He felt a gentle but firm grip on his waist. He can already recognise the touch.

'Heeseung'

Sunoo slowly looked up. The room was pretty dark, but just enough for them to see each other.

He looked up to Heeseung's eyes, the older already looking back at him.

They were both staring at each other for a good few moments, until...

Sunoo realised what he was doing. He panicked for a second, looking around where they were.

Meanwhile Heeseung was still looking at Sunoo. He got upset when Sunoo was looking around the room and not paying attention to him.

So, he gripped on Sunoo's waist tighter, pulling him more closer to himself.

Sunoo immediately looked back at him. But he quickly looked down due to the closeness of their faces.

Heeseung did not like that. Actually, he was enjoying that their faces were so close. He can see all of Sunoo's heavenly face features, so close.

He put his left hand on Sunoo's soft bread cheeks making him look back up to him.

Sunoo slowly looked up, when the older bought his hands to his cheek.

The closeness of their faces were so extreme, their noses were touching, and they could feel each other's breaths.

Heeseung was looking at Sunoo's soft blushy cheeks, feeling proud that he's the one who made him blush.

Sunoo gulped when he saw Heeseung smirking.

Heeseung slowly went closer to Sunoo, who was now sweating and blushing madly.

Sunoo panicked so bad, he softly clenched on Heeseung's shirt due to nervousness.

Just then, they heard someone open the door of the room.

It was the janitor.

Heeseung cursed the janitor under his breath, quickly going to hide behind the huge shelves in the room, taking Sunoo along with him.

Heeseung's arms tightly around Sunoo's waist, Sunoo's hands on Heeseung's chest, to prevent him from getting closer, both sweating.

The janitor just came in to take his stuff.

Sunoo was trying his hardest to not move or breath because he really did not want to get caught in this position.

Meanwhile, Heeseung was still looking at Sunoo. He just can't get enough of Sunoo's beautiful face.

Thankfully, the janitor did not notice them, he just took his stuff and left.

Once he did, Sunoo let out a sigh of relief. He looked back to Heeseung, only to see him already staring at him.

"Hyung." Sunoo softly whispered.

Heeseung didn't move and just kept staring at him.

"Heeseung hyung." Sunoo softly called again.

But still, Heeseung was too lost in his beauty.

Sunoo slowly shaked him, making Heeseung come out of his thoughts.