16. Boyfriend?

"Sunoo."

SunWon turned around and-

'Not him again...' -Jw

"Why are you here?" Jungwon sternly asked, glaring at the male.

"I want to talk to Sunoo." The other male said, eyes glued to Sunoo.

Sunoo was looking away with arms crossed, not wanting to see the male who was standing before him.

"Sunoo." He called.

Sunoo looked to meet the other's eyes.

"I'm sorry for what I did that day, okay? I didn't mean to drag you with me, I just- I... I really regret breaking up with you."

--------------------
Meanwhile...
--------------------

Heeseung was on his way to the main gates.

He literally couldn't stop thinking about that moment in class when he was alone with Sunoo.

The way Sunoo cared for him and asked if he was okay, and even took a seat with him. Gosh, Heeseung cannot stop the butterflies in his tummy.

And how he pinched his cheek so adoringly, Heeseung could just fly to heaven right then and there.

And how he-

Okay, let's just stop...

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice someone calling him- well, screaming on the top of their lungs, to be exact.

"YAH, HEESEUNG!!!"

His thoughts were interrupted when he suddenly snapped his head back to where the voice was calling him from.

He looked back to see Jay trying to catch up with him.

As soon as Jay reached near Heeseung, he smacked the olders head so hard, Heeseung felt like his head was vibrating.

"Why didn't you wait for me???"

"Why would I?" Heeseung asked jokingly and looked to the side to see Jay giving a done expression.

"What were you thinking about so deeply huh? Like, I almost broke my vocal chords and you still didn't hear me."

Heeseung's ears turned red in a second and that didn't go unnoticed by Jay.

He snickered, already understanding the reason and patted Hee's shoulder.

But Heeseung stopped dead on his tracks when he saw-

'HIM???'

Jay also stopped walking from the sudden pause. Confused, he looked in the direction where Heeseung was looking.

'Ah Sunoo and Jungwon...Wait who's that? He's so familiar but I...can't seem to recall him. He's so familiar though, I've definitely seen him before. But where...??'

Jay was looking at Yeongin, desperately trying to remember who he is.

'The more I look at him, the more- WAIT!! Isn't that the dude from chapter 2?-