9

I made my way to the kitchen.  I saw kayla was sitting on  a chair and ace were cooking something in the  kitchen. This guy really makes me wonder about kayla. I know her through med school and we work together I heard  sounds coming from the kitchen. They all are laughing. Maybe something really funny is going. I have never seen her this organized and maintained like her brother. Well they got the look alright. These siblings are fucking hot looking. I cant wait to see their parents.
“hey angi, you are late.” Kayla’s voice bring me back to the reality. she looks really happy. She  is looking great  like glowing all over. Being home agrees with her.

“ you never told me a time I just guessed it and came. So, how come I am late.” I told her in a obvious tone.

“well she got you there sis” ace said laughing..

“do you need some help in the kitchen?” I asked ace.

“ no no angela. Take a seat. You are our guest.” Ace said with a smiling face.

“well I have a question. You guys have a rich pack but why you guys are cooking yourselves .where are  the people for that.?” I asked ace.

“well beautiful taste my food than you can tell me why we don’t have a cook.” Ace teased me a little about it

. I was a little shooked about his word choice.i never  thought he would make fun or teased me about anything.

“you sure are confident about your cooking. But watching kayla for a long time sorry I cant put my trust on you completely.” I said to him jokingly.

“ouch that hurts angi” kayla said with a pout.

“ I see now how you are painting our family name out there missi.” Ace said in a big brothery  tone.

“ I simply don’t wanna compete with two amazing cook”  kayla said in a flat tone.

“ so you cook too.” Ace asked smilingly.

“ one of the best sir.”  I said in a confident tone

“ then pls one day delight us with your skills” ace told me in a friendly  tone but  with a  hint of challange.

I was about say something but I was cut off by a very deep and sexy voice.

“and why she should cook ace she is aguest in our house and more important she is here for the wedding. Don’t treat her that way.” Said by  a very annoyed alpha.

Neil came with his soon to be wife in his arm. She was clinging to his arm like a leach.
And my nightmare begain without  sleeping