8

I don't know what to do.neil was looking at me like a hawk. Like I was the last piece of meat. I know our rejection is not completed yet. I have to reject him too. Otherwise the binding will be there. How come Neil never thought of that.
But my biggest concern is to get the hell out of this house. Now I know where neil lives I can come anytime and contact him and reject him. I just don't wanna be exposed in front him. He never saw my face and I would like to keep it that way. But I can tell his wolf was interested.

The pack house is really big and beautiful. They give me one of the best room. The room was light pink shade all the furniture was really expensive. Man!! If they decorate a guest room that way I don't know what they do to the room they actually live in.

I was really tired after the flight. I put my clothes in the cupboard.and organized the room a little I love to do things in my way so that I can sleep a little better. After all the horrible past experiences I don't do well in unknown environments.

I took a shower. The bath products were so good. Man they must be super Rich. After the shower I was dressed in a neat clothes. I never wear too much reviling clothes. I wore a mobile pant and oversized hoodie. I put my perfume on. I don't wanna get caught by him. It was dinner time already. I really don't wanna face him. But he is the alpha he will be at the table. I have to look at him and look at his girlfriend. I have to smile even though I don't want to. Just by thinking that he will Mark her makes me want to kill myself. I was in pain always but seeing them hit a total different nerve. Some times I think why moon goddess is so cruel. Why give me a mate that I can't have and this stupid Bond makes me feel everything that I don't wanna feel. Right now all this feelings are sadness. It's good that my wolf is also a strong she Wolf . She doesn't back down so easily.

I am here in a happy occasion even if it becomes my funeral it is still a happy occasion. I am here for Kayla and I am not goona let her see me like this. I will endure this pain reject my mate . I will attend there wedding and I will left it all behind . Then maybe I can have a happy fresh new Start.

Okay so I am all dressed up and covered my scent fully let's face them. And put Dagger in my heart with a smile . What life can throw at me more than this situation.