11

Angela's pov:
I saw nial on the balcony . my luck is really hilarious, here I want to avoid him all the time but fate is brining him in front of me every chance it got. I ignored him completely. After a few minutes I looked and he was gone. I guess he cant even look at me for long. I enjoyed the rain for while then I saw ash wolf on the ground . which was a bit weird but I guess no one is paying attention to that means its safe. I am not linked to the pack so I don't know which wolf is which. Suddenly I wanted to go for a run. I jumped from the balcony. I landed straight in front of the ash colored wolf. The wolf was a taken by surprised . it was ready to attack me. But soon I let it know that I mean no danger. By lowering my head. "who are you?" a voice beamed through my head. I am not linked to this pack so it was impossible to mind link me by some wolf. It only can be done by higher status wolf. Its not the alpha I know this. It doesn't smell like my mate. I replied " I am angela. The beta' guest."
" angi, its you!!!i am ace."
" hi ace"
"hello betas guest" he mimicked me.
"So what are you doing here.?" I asked him.
"Thinking about going for a run." He answered me warmly.
"Cool can I join you? "I asked him.
"it will be my honor". He said in a very flatters tone.
We ran through the jungle like wild animal we are. Ace stopped after a long time. I was following him so I stopped too. We were looking at a very beautiful waterfall. The scenery was breath taking. Literally breath taking. The was the same water fall where my mate rejected me.
"is it still hurts?" ace asked me.
I was taken aback by ace's question. What did he meant by that.
"I don't understand your question." I told him

"I was there when he rejected you. We were out for a run. He didn't even saw you but I did. I heard your painful howl."
I was just looking at him . more like staring at him.
"then I saw you with kayla. It broke my heart by even thinking that you are joining your mates marriage. You are one hell of a strong girl angi." Ace finished
I couldn't say anything . just a chuckle came from my throat.
"but I have a question though angi. It was obvious that nial didn't recognized you. He didn't even got your smell. Why are you hiding your smell. You are hiding it before you came to know that it was nial's wedding." Ace asked me.
"I don't know ace. I just do it because I was told to do it". My eyes started getting watery. I started howling in pain.
Ace was just standing there. Suddenly he licking my neck. I knew it was out of concern. Nothing else. So I let him. My life was miserable just like this. No matter how much I pretends to be happy.