2

5 years later

Nial's pov:

   "You know you should stay away from trouble. I won't be here to save your ass from your mom". Ace my beta said laughing.

" I know what to do Ace. I am the alpha remember?". I say little irritated. Ace is my best friend. We were friends when we were in baby clothes. Not only that's why he is my beta. He is good at whatever he does."Ok!ok! Um just saying." Ace was still laughing. 

Ace is going to New York to get her baby sister. She was a medical student. Now she is a fine doctor. We asked her to join our pack hospital but she told me that she wants to stay in New York for a while.   She was like my sister. so I  let her stay.Ace is going to get her because of my wedding. Yeah you heard right. My wedding!!

Flashback
I was running in my wolf. My wolf's name is Eddie. I really love it when  the wind touch my fur. In my wolf from I feel free. Suddenly a sweet exotic smell hit me hard. Then I was following that smell. I have never ran so fast in my life.  The  smell was getting stronger as I was getting close to the Blue lake. The lake was  one my favorite place. The smell was coming from a cave. I saw a little figure coming out of this cave.  Then the reality hit me. She was my mate. My wolf was literally jumping in joy. I wanted to go there and hug her. Love her. She was my mate. My better half. But I couldn't. I was committed. I was in love with zara.   Before I see her face I reject her. I knew I couldn't do it if I ever see her face. She would be beautiful as her sent. And I can't do this to zara. She was there for me everytime. I heard her howl. It was the most saddest howl I have ever heard. It was breaking my heart. But I kept running and running.

End of flashback

Now nobody knows about that incident. Everybody thinks that I didn't found my mate. And I want to keep it in that way. I am not in a good relationship with my wolf anymore. He doesn't come out. He only talk to me when he Sense some danger about pack. He loves his mate so much but he  also cares about his pack. And its enough for me. I love zara with my whole heart and we are finally going to be married in  two months. And I am going to make her my Luna.