4

Angela's pov;

kayla is kayla. she really did pack everything. we are in her car now going to her house then w will take a plane to California. . she was going back to her pack to attend her alpha's weeding. she really likes to Talk about her alpha. I pretty know every thing about her alpha. she was the beta's daughter and now brother is the beta. she was pretty close to the alpha's family. alpha is like a brother to her. he even let her stay out of the pack for a long time,

" you are going to love them angi. I cant wait to see you around my pack. "

kayla's loud voice interrupt my thoughts.

" yes I know. and I cant wait either. where is your brother btw?"

" oh! he is in my house. resting I guess."

"does he know that I am coming also?"

" of course he does"

we reached her house within 30 min. it was a shirt ride. I was mentally ready to see aa messy drawing room. kayla was always messy. but I see a nice clean room. honestly I was kind shocked. I never thought that her house was that beautiful. she even have a sofa!! I have never saw that in past 5 years.

" hey bro.... um home!!!" kaya scream behind me. literally her scream hit my ear-drum.

" coming little sis" a voice came from the kitchen. I saw a built man coming from the kitchen. Damn he was super hot. With Gray eyes and his blond hair gives him an amazing look. but nothing compare to my mate. yeah I still compare boys to my mate. I just cant help myself.

"hey, I am ace lockwood . you must be angela, I heard a lot about you"

" hi, nice to meet you. I also heard a lot about you."

we shake our hands. his hands were soft. mostly all mens hand are hard and being a werewolf its makes more rough.

" you guys must be hungry. its time for lunch and luckily I made lunch today"

" yeeeaaa!!!!! angi you are going to have a grate lunch. my brother is an amazing cook."

honestly the lunch was grate. we had chicken cooked in Korean style and mashed potato. the chicken was truly amazing.

" you guys should rest. I will do the dishes. we have flight 7pm sharp. don't be late"

" my brother is kinda bossy and little sensitive about time. don't mind that"

wow her brother is sweet and bossy too rare combination.

" you don't have to worry mr.lockwood. we wont be late I assure you that."

" please call me ace"

"ok. ace we wont be late"

we were laying in kayla's bed, even her room was also clean. how much cleaning he had done. he totally change the house in 24 hrs.

" you know angi, my brother never let everyone to call him ace. he may be likes you."

" In your dreams Layla."

I call her Layla. she always tells me that it make her feels special. and she was special to me.

" I know my brother angi. if my brother ever ask you out promise me angi you will go out with him"

" you are dreaming too high honey. we just met."

" I am just telling you if he does you will agree."

" we will see about that my Layla doll. now close your eyes and lets catch some sleep"

after some time we fall into deep sleep, I bet we were snoring like pig.