Chpt. 15 - Wine Bottle

DAILY SONG CHOICE: AFTER DARK - MR. KITTY

A/N - I don't have any words 🧍🏻‍♀️, but I think the song is too short for this chapter, so I'd advise you to maybe replay it twice. 🫶🏼

....

Robin's POV:

"Shit." I mutter, sitting up with a painfully aching headache and a sore rib cage.

I help myself onto my feet, managing to focus on my surroundings.

I take a deep breath in, forcing myself to walk to the door.

Shockingly, the door had been unlocked, so I crack it open.

"No! Fuck, let go of me you fucking psychotic son of a bitch!" A girl cried.

I walk up the steps only by a little, just to see what had been going on upstairs.

"I said fucking let go of me!" A girl with h/c locks elbowed the masked man square in the 'nose', knocking him over with a grunt.

The girl races over to the front door, ready to escape, but the man got right back up instantly to attack.

I gulp, watching it go down. The girl turns her body as she squirted around in his hold.

My heart stops.

I ran up the stairs. "Let go of her, fucking asshole!" I grabbed the man's shoulder as he whipped his head around to look at me.

I barely guessed he was shocked.

"Robin?!" Y/n breathed out, and I only look at her with worry built up in my chest.

As The Grabber was facing me, I took that opportunity to punch him in the mask, where his face would be.

He growls harshly, letting go of Y/n.

Y/n pushes him aggressively into a couple of shelves that came crashing down on him.

She turned to the lock in front of her, twisting in a couple of digits.

The guy got back up, I exhaled, going for it and tackling him onto the kitchen floor.

"You little shit! Get off of me!" He yelled.

"Fuck you, asshat!" I straddle him, gripping his shirt and balled my hands into a fist, about ready to land a punch.

All up until the other Grabber barges in, hitting the door on Y/n's face.

"Y/n!" I rushed over to her, but was soon grabbed by the collar of my shirt, receiving an embarrassing punch to the jaw.

I hiss in pain as I hit the wooden floor defenselessly.

The guy grabbed me again, holding me up and knocked me one a couple more times.

This time, I looked the guy in his barely visible eyes, and strike him just how he had towards me.

We both stumble back, but Y/n comes to my side to help me up.

I observe her existence as she was bathed in a dark red, head to toe. My eyes widen, looking at her.

She ushers me to stand, noticing that The Grabber ahead of us was knocked out cold, and the other once behind us grabbed something from the counter, and slammed me into a wall.

He raises the item, puncturing it into my stomach.

I hear Y/n scream my name, the object exiting my torso and re-entering.

"Fuck!" I shriek as it entered a new section of skin each second.

Y/n struggled to get the guy off of me, but officially did, creating him to fall back on top of her.