Chapter 8 Stand by me

~~~Erin's P.O.V.~~~

"So, got any plans?" I decide to initiate the conversation by asking him questions. I mean, too much awkwardness is filling up the room. I swing my legs together as I observe my water bed ripple through every move I make.

"Ummm...not sure." He replys immeditaley. He sounds a little nervous.

"Oh..." I say as my voice start to fade away. He doesn't answer for a few seconds. Did I say something wrong?

"Do you want to hango out?" All of a sudden my mood lightens up a bit. I have been waiting for him to say that, to be honest. 

"Yeah, that would be nice." I flash a gentle smile as he did the same back at me.

~~~Josh's P.O.V.~~~

Nobody wants to spend the whole day in a hotel, right? Plus, I have Erin to spend time with. She seems like a cool girl. Might as well take advantage of it while she's mine-I mean while hes here. 

"Alright, Imma go get ready" I point my thumb to the thumb to the bathroom as I get up.

"Take your time." She says biting her lip.  

For some reason as soon as I close the bathroom and jump and get a punch my fist in the air. "Yes!" 

~~~Erin's P.O.V.~~~

As soon as he closes the door I immeditatley get up and head to the dresser. I take a look at myself on the mirror, I'm a hot mess. I can't believe I looked like this infront of him, I'm ashamed.