CHAPTER 10

Sid burst out laughing.

Sid: beautiful girl??

Sana: yeah...

Sid: can I know whom are you taking about??

Sana: me myself.

Sid again burst out laughing.

Sana: can I know the reason behind this ugly laugh??

Sid: yeah sure it's because you called yourself beautiful.

Sana: so what??

Sid: no if you are praising yourself like this then i was thing that in which way beautiful girls will be praising themselves??

Sana: excuse me...

Sid: excused.

Sana: what problem I have?? I have nice eyes, good colour, thick and long hair and also good height and size what more??

Sid: nice eyes?? Potatoes are called nice eyes too??

Sana: hey.....mind your language.

Sid: what to mind?? Leave about your eyes you talked about colour right, let me tell you that you seriously look like a box full of white paint has fallen upon you. About hair it really looks like elephant tail I guess it can be used as broom too, now tell me the truth you have used this hair for brushing too right??(laughing)

Sana: it's too much.

She took a pillow from sofa and beat him.

Sid: i am speaking truth why are you beating me?? Yeah one more thing you said about height right, with this much height too you are so motu i was thinking that what if you were short-heighted??

She beat him again with more force.

To be continued............
#siddharthxfanfics #destinedbysana