CHAPTER 30

VA: then what should I do??

Abhi: simple now let her in later we can throw her out but not now.

VA thinks for a moment.

Abhi: mom pls or else you will lose your son forever. 

VA: no tell them to come in.

VA went to her room.

Rits didn't like this decision at all.

Sidna went and their room and abhinavi to theirs.

Vaishu: listen...

Abhi: what??

Vaishu: can I know what the actual problem you have with swathi?? Did she did something really cruel to you??

Abhi: it would better if tell speak straight.

Vaishu: nothing but I heared your talk with maa.....already she is angry with swathi and now you increased it.....seriously, can I know that why do you have so much interest to hurt her?? I am myself not having any kind of rivalry with her where I should have because my sister was to be sid's wife.

Vaishu sat back on sofa catching breadth as she spoke too fast and long which she was suggested not to.

Abhi give her water.

Abhi: look first you calm yourself and  listen to me. It will take time for her to accept everything. mom had so many expectations on sid's and rits marriage and its obvious that she will be angry at swathi right?? Also rits is always behind mom and not letting her do anything.....in this situation if I had supported swathi then after all mom won't even listen me. That's the matter.

To  be continued.............
#siddharthxfanfics #destinedbysana