CHAPTER 28

Sid: so what?? In fact that truck was going to hit her by luck she got saved....

VA(cuts): and you got hit by it right?? Some people's presence is enough, by that only others are gone.

Sid: and sana(stopped) swathi is not included in that some people and you don't need to truth the statement.

VA: I will bcz that's the truth.

Sid: but I am not having any problem her and if any of you are having then I will shift to somewhere else otherwise even if a flower falls down you will blame her for that.

Abhi: sid stop it it's enough....

VA(cuts): no let him continue I also what to know what's going on in his mind.

Sid: nothing else only straight and true not like you anyways.

VA: so I am lier??.....wah very good you should say this, you should only say this....for this only I have bought you up...more than abhi I have pampered you so much that's my mistake and I realise it with your words now.

Sid: mummy but.....

Abhi(cuts): it's enough sid, you have said a lot now be quiet.

Sid: can I get a chance to speak up??and I seriously didn't mean to hurt you and you have understood my words in different way.....it's not my problem.

To be continued..............
#siddharthxfanfics #destinedbysana