CHAPTER 33

Sana: ji.

SF: I am sorry from vibha's side.....

Sana: for what??

SF: bcz whenever happened yesterday should not have happen anyways I was not even present to conclude before getting worse.

Sana: no papa, you have did nothing, you don't have to be sorry for that and I can imagine what amma was going through.

SF: but she is not like how she is behaving to you I swear, be just need some time to accept everything, also rits is always beside her burning her again and again and by time she will be really good to you i swear.

Sana: i hope so...

SF: if you get time ask vaishu how she was in sasural at beginning.

Sana: di?? But why??

SF: seriously after abhi's marriage we all thought that they will get divorced soon.

Sana: what? but why??(shocked)

SF: because such a fight was ha
happening here...vibha used to point out her each mistakes like a CID and also she was always behind her for no reason...but it didn't last for more than 1 month as you see how caring they both are to eachother now right??

Sana nodded smiling.

SF: same way she will accept you too very soon....and she can't maintain being angry for more than a period of time and she will herself forget everything. After a while you will herself try to remind beside her everytime.

To be continued...........
#siddharthxfanfics #destinedbysana