Chapter 80: Natsu and Marcel in Tartaros

Natsu and Marcel stand over Crawford's unconscious body. Franmalth as shocked to see them in his guild.

Natsu: Where are Erza and Mira?!

Franmalth: Intruders?! How can there be intruders?! How much do you think that broken wall is going to cost to fix?! How much?!

Kyouka: It is noisy out there. Yakdriga! A strange creature appears. Watch this woman. This one will determine the situation.

Yakdriga: Ghee!

Kyoka: She is not to be touched.

Yakdriga: !!

Kyoka: You might deprive this one of some much anticipated enjoyment.

Franmalth: Oh, my! You're talking about the human captives? You're Fairy Tail, then?

Marcel: So they are here!

Franmalth: How did you know about this place? You couldn't have followed the chairman, could you? How much will he pay for this blunder? How much?!

Franmalth: You dared to hit me?! How much will you pay in punishment? How much?! The price is 1,000 souls! He shouted as his arm flew at Natsu.

Marcel: What the...!

Happy: His body stretches!

Natsu evades the arm, but it suddenly turns. His arm then sends out several appendages that touch Natsu.

Franmalth: Contact. Suddenly, Natsu felt pain all over his body.

Marcel: Natsu!

Natsu: 'What is this?! My strength...draining out...'

Marcel: Grr!

CHOMP

Franmalth: ! Marcel bites down on Franmalth's arm, forcing him to release Natsu. That hurt!

Marcel: If you're not gonna tell us where our friends are, then I guess I'll have to beat out the answer out of you!

Franmalth: EEEEGYEEE!! Franmalth launches his arms rapidly trying to land a hit on Marcel, but only misses. Marcel slams his fist into the demons face.

Marcel: Black Dragon Explosion!

Marcel fires a point blank attack of dark magic, enveloping Franmalth and knocking him to the ground. However, he soon gets up, moderately injured.

Franmalth: Your cost just went up to 2,000 Souls, you idiot!

Marcel: 'I hit him at close range with that attack! How the hell is he still standing?!'

Silver: Franmalth, that's enough!

Franmalth: Huh?!

Silver: Let me take it from here. You get the chairman to safety.