1: ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘

(This is what Aryanna's dress looks like ^ but the sleeves aren't that long)

Six years later

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 to be the most frigid place right behind the wall of the Night's Watch. It's also where House Stark resides. Inside the walls of the castle, Aryanna Stark was swinging her sword as her onyx blue-eyed direwolf, Nysa, watched from her position on the floor. Aryanna named her after Rhaenys, the Queen who never was, she had briefly met her at a tournament and has since admired the way Rhaenys carries herself.

The doors to her chambers were opened by her mother whom gasped in disbelief. Aryanna ceased her movements; she looked like she was caught stealing pastries before supper.

"Arya! Why aren't you dressed?" Ravenna questioned as she wobbled up to her daughter cradling her swollen belly. She took Beowulf, Aryanna's sword, out of her hand with such delicacy before putting it away. "The Targaryens could be here at any moment."

"I don't want to leave home." Aryanna pouted, crossing her arms. "I don't want to marry Daemon."

Ravenna sighed, "I know." She grabbed Aryanna's dress and helped her into it, tying the front. "But you don't marry him until your eighteenth name day, thank the gods. Maybe with time you'll learn to love him as I did with your father."

"I doubt it." Aryanna grumbled. Ravenna moved her to over to the bed and brushed her hair, savoring this moment not knowing when she'll see her daughter again. The sound of horses neighing made the mother and daughter stand up and walk over to the window to see black flags with the red Targaryen sigil; three-headed dragon.

"They have arrived." Ravenna grimly stated. The feeling of dread filled Aryanna's stomach making her let out a trembling sigh. Sensing her owner's distress made Nysa go over to her and nudge her hand with her snout. Aryanna looked down and scratched Nysa's ear in reassurance.

─── ・ 。゚🐉: *.🔥 .* :🐉 ・ 。゚ ───

The icy winds of Winterfell blew Aryanna's hair as she stood outside with her father, mother, and the rest of Winterfell with Nysa by her side as King Viserys exited the carriage while Daemon mounted off of his horse. Thank the gods, her cloak kept her from freezing in Winterfell's gelid weather. Although the Targaryens were not used to such bitter temperature conditions since King's Landing was the complete opposite; if they were cold they surely did not show it.

"Rickon." Viserys kindly greeted with a smile as he stood across from him. "It's good to see you."

"Likewise Viserys." Rickon said with a small smile. His eyes moved to Viserys' brother. "Daemon." The young man only smirked at him in response. Viserys moved over to Ravenna giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Lastly, he went over to Aryanna.