2. 𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑎𝑙

Two years has past since Aryanna came to live with the Targaryens

Two years has past since Aryanna came to live with the Targaryens. She would sent ravens to her family of her time with them, assuring them that she's in good hands and tells them of her best friends, Rhaenyra and Alicent. Aryanna's mother gave birth to a boy named Cregan whom was the cutest babe. She loved her brother so much that with permission and a knight she would go to Winterfell when it came close to Cregan's name day. Aryanna had gifted him of a wooden wolf that she wittled herself.

The occasional times she had spent with Daemon, when he wasn't busying himself with whores and drinking ale like it was nothing, had been exhausting. At first, he would say nothing on walks then he would say absurdly subjects that annoyed Aryanna to no end.

Except for when his grandfather passed away, Aryanna caught Daemon standing over a balcony looking up at the sky. She stood next to him and said nothing which he secretly appreciated it. They stood next to each other in a crestfallen yet peaceful atmosphere.

Now Aryanna, Rhaenyra, and Alicent were studying with Septa Marlow. Alicent was reading "The Thousand Ships" story while Rhaenyra was teaching Aryanna High Valyrian. The doors to the study room were opened disturbing the peace as Daemon walked in.

"Is there something you need, My Prince?" Septa Marlow questioned him in a respectful tone but you can tell she was aggravated by the interruption.

"Yes." Daemon answered. "I request Lady Aryanna's presence." All eyes were on Aryanna now but she ignored them as she studied.

"No, I am studying." Aryanna said as she read a book about High Valyrian.

"Nyke emagon naejot discuss mirros rūsīr ao." Daemon spoke to her in High Valyrian not caring that Rhaenyra and Septa Marlow could understand.

"Iksos ziry bona urgent?" Aryanna questioned as she slowly looked up at him.

"Kessa." Daemon confirmed with a nod. Aryanna studied his eyes to see he was being genuine and not exaggerating like he usually does. She reluctantly stood up and turned to Septa Marlow. "I'm sure we won't be that long."

Aryanna's light pink dress flowed as she caught up to Daemon, their arms brushing as they walked in synch. Lords, Handmaidens, Maesters, and Septa's passed them by not before eyeing them in curiosity.

"What is so urgent you had to interrupt my session with Septa Marlow?" Aryanna asked him. She didn't want to spend any more time with him than she had too.

"Daor kesīr." Daemon muttered. Aryanna let out a sigh as she was tired of him being so mysterious.

She had somehow found herself in the Royal garden with him which Daemon decided to break the silence when he knew they were alone.

"Do you hate me?" Daemon bluntly asked her. She stumbled in her step, blinking a few times as the question threw off guard. "Don't be shy about your answer either."