Rhysand's Chamber (+18)

Prompt: You are a mortal, Rhysand's mate, and he shows you his bedroom (and a lot more).

(18+)

"Eat."

The eyes of the High Lord of the Night Court went wide, he wasn't expecting that, not after I freaked out when he told me we were mates.

My life in the Mortal Realm was far from interesting, it was a common life, with no adventures, no dreams ... boring. Hard. How else should a thief react when she discovers she is mated to a male, and not any male, mated to the High Lord? I thought I went mad, or maybe it was just a terrible joke, the faes would laugh at me and make me pay for thinking I am worthy of one of them, worthy of a fae.

The best I could hope for was that they wouldn't disturb me again, that they would let me live, not even a mortal man wants me, why would a fae at least glance in my direction, besides to kill me?

Rhys and I didn't share many words since last month, when I asked him to take me with him to his court, he didn't ask me why, didn't hesitate, he simply did what I asked. Velaris was my home now, I didn't need to steal to survive here, and Rhysand knew that too, maybe that's the reason why he didn't make questions when I said I wanted to cross the Wall with him.

I guess I was too close to the Wall. It's not like I had much to lose. I had nothing.

I thought about all those things, really, but every time I looked at the High Lord ... at Rhysand's eyes, I found kindness, curiosity, and maybe a hint of desire.

"Are you sure you are ready to accept me as your mate?" a question, and a challenge.

"Eat," I repeated.

So he did.

And when he took the first bite, I felt the connection between us getting stronger, it was almost like I could touch our bond, the mating bond.

Our souls shared the bond, and our minds shared secrets nobody else could hear.

"So, how will it be, mate?" Rhysand whispered in my mind, and I felt like my body disappeared, the world disappeared, and only Rhysand existed.

Dangerous. Playing little games with Rhysand was dangerous, but I still said, "Show me how good it is to have an Illyrian mate."

• • •

Rhysand's bedroom was bigger than my entire house, but my focus wasn't on the pretty view of the mountains through the large windows, or on the fancy decoration that was probably more expensive than all the money I spent during my entire mortal life, no, my focus was on the male standing next to me. Rhysand was with his huge wings exposed, the dark wings of the High Lord made him look like a fallen angel, I can't believe that a male like him exists. My mate. My male.

For some reason, Rhysand's touch felt familiar as his fingers played with my long hair and rested on my waist, I tried and failed to keep myself from shivering. While the room was cold, I could feel the space between my legs on fire. "I guess having an Illyrian mate is good after all?"

"Not good enough," I teased, and regretted as soon as Rhysand answered.

He brought my finger to his lips, kissing and tasting it. "Allow me to prove you wrong."

And with those words, Rhysand started to get rid of every piece of clothing I used, one by one until there was nothing left. When he took off his black jacket and shirt, my eyes were mesmerized by his tattoos, they covered his chest and shoulder perfectly. While my eyes were on my mate's body, his eyes were on mine, and before I could react, shadows moved around me and kissed my tummy. Magic.

His shadows touching my entire body with soft kisses were enough to make me melt, he made me feel like a queen, no, like a High Lady as he leaned closer to me and kissed my knee, and then my thighs, and then my ...

"You taste like honey," Rhysand muttered, his lips were wet, and it wasn't saliva.

"Fuck, Rhys."

"What a dirty mouth."

When I saw Rhysand's throbbing dick, I wondered if it would fit, I was sure he would need to force it inside. Cauldron, save me.

His tip was shining with pre-cum, and when my fingers touched it Rhys wasn't able to hold back a moan.

"Please," I begged.

"Say that again." He placed his warm cock against my pussy, this male wants to kill me.

"Please, Rhysand!"

And after that, he entered, he was huge, warm, and hard like a rock. My mate was everywhere, on my lips, my mind, inside and around me, but I still wanted more.

So that's how it feels like to be consumed by a fae, his immortal body was so strong compared to mine that I felt like I could shatter at any second, but Rhysand knew exactly how to make me feel good without crossing my limits. The bed started to shake, the entire world shook as Rhysand's hips moved back and forth, his dick going in and out many times.

In and out, and in and out all over again.

I wanted to scream his name, to moan loud like a lion roaring, and maybe I did, but I was too focused on my mate to notice anything else.

Rhys became fire inside of me, his warm cum filled my insides as his lips completed mine.

"I will never get tired of it," I breathed.

My mate looked into my eyes and smiled as he said...

"Good, because we are far from finishing."