Chapter 7: Drunken Love

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

You and Adaman went back to your quarters after noticing the party was over. Adaman was stumbling on the way; still a drunk, giggly man, but you were there to keep him from falling. Once you both entered your quarters, shut the door and kicked off your footwear to walk to your futon, you both got undressed and got into bed. Adaman slowly and instantly put his hardened cock inside you. You moaned somewhat loud with a slight bit of pain. You can get over it, however. The feeling of his cock inside of you felt so good.

Adaman was slowly thrusting inside you, both of you moaning in each other's mouths as you two were locked in a tongue-dancing kiss. You undid his hair and ran your fingers through it. Adaman did the same with your hair, but with one hand. The other hand was rubbing your thigh. Adaman then sits up as he's still thrusting you, taking in your loud and lustful moans. "Oh, baby," he moaned, "oh, my sweet, sexy baby. Let me hear you. Oh, you feel so good." He starts to thrust faster in you, his pace slowly picking up, your moans getting louder to the point where you had to bite your pillow, fearing somebody might hear you. Your eyes were leaking, but you weren't crying. Adaman leaned down to you, still thrusting you and he licked your tears away. "It's okay, baby," he says, breathing heavily, "I'm almost done here. Just...cum, okay? Whenever you're ready, just cum."

You felt yourself getting close. Adaman was fucking you fast and hard, he was getting close, too. You came on to him, screaming into the pillow. Adaman was ramming into you, saying through heavy breaths, "Oh, Sinnoh...I'm gonna...nngh...gonna cum! Be ready, baby! Hnnnngh!" He pulled the pillow out of your mouth and leaned down to you to stick his tongue in your mouth as he came undone inside of you. You could feel his seed flowing in you; your legs were shaking. Adaman moaned into your mouth as he was finishing up. You exhaled deep as you relaxed your legs, placing your feet flat on the futon.

Adaman was laying on top of you, catching his breath, slowly pulling out of you and he rolls off of you; laying flat on his back. Just like that, he passed out. You reached for the covers and put them over the both of you. Then you give Adaman's nose a soft kiss before going to sleep.