Part 2

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Glad to meet you, again..

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Shivaansh: (shaking her) Ruhi Di, where are you lost? We are at the Ice cream parlour.

Ruhaanika: Sorry, I was thinking about something else.

Shivaansh: Okay let's get in, ice cream is waiting for us. (getting down the car, excitedly)

Ruhaanika nods her head at his excitement.

Shivaansh: You know what after a whole 3 months of wooing, my crush has finally agreed to be my girlfriend. We definitely need to celebrate this occasion.

Ruhaanika: (smiling at him) By the way, people tend to celebrate these kinds of occasions with their friends then why did you get me here?

Shivaansh: You are not just my Di but also my best friend. Whatever may happen you will always find me supporting you, Di. (bowing dramatically)

Ruhaanika: Speak according to your age, Shivaansh. (smacking his head, rolling her eyes)

Shivaansh: Areyy it's true, ya.

*Royal Kitchen, Mumbai*

Jay and Jagat were eye romancing, Unnati and Vijay were talking about some latest fashion trends while Uday was scrolling his phone, checking work related mails, lost in thoughts.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

*Flashback*

The semester have started and now all the students were busy in their studies. However, Sharath and his gang were still trying to rag Ruhaanika but it was always stopped by Uday and his gang.

These situations have brought Uday and his gang to become close to Ruhaanika and Samriddhi. Abhimanyu was now trying to woo Samriddhi while Vijay, River and Chase have become good friends of the girls. Even Jagat, Jay and Unnati have come closer to Ruhaanika.

Uday was still in between being an acquittance and a good friend to Ruhaanika but he was always there to help her even she didn't expect him to be.

One such day, Unnati, Jay and Jagat were chilling at canteen when Ruhaanika and Samriddhi walked in, Samriddhi as usual chirped a hello to them while Ruhaanika was so lost in thoughts that she didn't even greet them.

Unnati: (keeping a hand on her shoulder) Ruhi, are you okay? Is everything okay?

Jay and Jagat were looking at her, expecting a reply when Samriddhi speaks on behalf of her.

Samriddhi: I don't know what happened to her. She is like this since break time. 

Jay: What happened, Ruhi? (keeping a hand on her shoulder)

Ruhaanika: I heard Sharath talking to his friends that he is going to propose me in front of the whole college and if I don't accept it they are going to create rumours that I'm two timing UV and Sharath.

Unnati: What? But where does Dada come between all of this?

Ruhaanika: Because that day he stopped Sharath from ragging me.. I'm really scared, Unnati. If this matter gets out.. we have nothing going on between us. I'm really thankful to him that he helped me in that incident and now because of me, all of this is happening. 

Jagat: Bhai will take care of this matter, Ruhi. Don't worry. We are all there, we will get a solution soon.

Jay: Yeah, Uday Da will take care of everything, cheer up baby girl.