Part 25

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I wanted to share something that I have decided regarding my writing hobby. 
This book 'Love Meets Destiny' would most probably be my last book on #ManVeerThis decision is taken after lots of consideration and weighing all the pros and cons of the situation. I hope all of you would support me and understand my point of view.

However, right now, I am planning another book with my own original characters but it won't be online anytime soon. 

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Fast Forward To Another Two Weeks*

Ruhaanika was focusing on etiquette training quite well and now her classes were involved around public relations, psychology, make up and colour theory. She was now used to Mrs. Dahiya's strictness and she tried her best to be in her best books so that there won't be any more torture sessions on her way. 

It was also two weeks since she saw Uday and heard anything about him. Jaigarh family were visiting them frequently. Giriraj would be over for dinner twice or thrice in a week, Vasundhara would be dropping by in the evening either to discuss their wedding preparations or to talk about some work in the many of the NGOs, the best friends managed. Unnati and Jay usually used to go together to work as now they were working together in a project. Jagat and Vijay would be usually seen in Brijraj's study or Rajmata's study for discussing about evidences of the scams of Vardhaan Agnihotri.

Right now, she was suddenly called to Rajmata's study as soon as she wrapped up Mrs. Dahiya's classes. She wished nothing but to cuddle her Jerry plushie than being in the intimidating presence of Rajmata. She came down carrying her phone as the maid was walking behind her, head bowed down in the silent corridor. 

The maid pushed open the door of Rajmata's study room letting Ruhaanika in and closed it gently. Komal, Brijraj and Rajmata were inside along with Doctor Umesh, just having gentle talks. Komal pats the empty seat beside her, gesturing Ruhaanika to sit down.

Rajmata: Manyata beta, aap ke classes kaise ho rahe hai? 

Ruhaanika: They are good.  Ab hume camera ready hone ki training de rahi hai, Mrs. Dahiya. 

Brijraj: That's very impressive, beta. Hume poora vishwas hai ki aap bahut jald hum sab ke bina, apne aap media ko aasaani se face kar paayengi. 

Rajmata: Humne aaj aap ko yahan iss bulaya hai kyun ki hum chahte hai aaj se aap apne asli naam ko hi apne official records mein use kare. Aap ka asli naam Manyata hai aur ab aap ko Ruhaanika naam ka istemaal karne ki koi zaroorat hi nahi hai toh iss liye humne apne lawyers se keh ke aap ke official records mein aap ke naam badalne ka procedure shuru karwaya hai. Usi ke silsile mein inn papers pe aap ke signatures ki zaroorat hai. 

Brijraj: Haa Manyata beta, humne papers pe aap ke liye mark karke rakha hai, unn jagahon pe sign kar dijiye. 

Ruhaanika: Hum sign nahi kar sakthe, Dadi Sa. 

Brijraj and Rajmata look at her with serious faces while Komal and Doctor Umesh become worried. 

Ruhaanika: Ruhaanika sirf humara naam nahi hai, woh humari identity hai. Hum ne apni poori zindagi isi naam se guzaari hai. Humare saare achievements, trophies, medals sab kuch Ruhaanika Kashyap ban ke jeete hai aur agar ek baar hum Devgarh ki Yuvrani Manyata ban jayenge na, toh humare saare achievements uss title ke weight ke niche khuchal diye jayenge.