Part 3

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Hooked to the story..??
How is Ruhaanika's love story with Uday..??

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*New York*

It has already been five hours since the young royalty have landed in the city. Now, they were in Chase's private penthouse villa which he have given to his friends for their stay.

River was getting married in the evening and it was 11.15 in the morning. Everyone including Chase was waiting for River to return from his meeting with his future wife.

As they were sitting in the living room, talking in hushed tones, the said man walked in scratching his temple, still pondering over what happened in the last hour.

Vijay: What happened? (impatiently)

Unnati nudges his shoulders, gesturing him to keep quiet. Chase was tapping his shoe on the marble floor which gave annoying tick sound. Abhimanyu smacked his thigh to which he pouted and turned away.

River: (thoughtfully) I think she's nice.

Vijay: What? (Shocked)

River: After talking to her, I realised she's not like other rich b**ches. She's polite. We decided to give it a shot.

Uday: I guess congratulations are in order. (smiling)

The same evening, River gets married but his cousin returns when the reception was about to start.

Long story cut short, River's uncle disowns him as he explains that his girlfriend dumped him when he eloped before the wedding ceremony. Later after his cousin's exit, River's father and his uncle promise him the CEO position to their family's company, as a wedding present.

River requests his friends to stay for few more days as he still needs to settle his personal and professional life to which everyone agrees and decides to continue their work remotely.

*Devgarh Palace*

To say the palace was in chaos was an understatement. It felt like a tornado was about to pass from the majestic palace of Devgarh Royals.

The queen took it in her hands to rearrange and redecorate the room, which was waiting for its occupant, since 18 years. The team of interior designers were making changes according to the queen's instructions and one of their interns was making calls to their furniture dealer to get the requested furnishings to the palace as early as possible.

Gautam's best team was already deployed to Bengaluru in the early hours of the dawn for their mission.

The queen mother was finishing up her appointments so that she would be free in the upcoming week. The king however was another case, he had to leave to meet the chief minister for the powerplant project.

In the afternoon, Komal was sipping her green tea, relaxing after a tedious morning, as the team of interior designers were now arranging the newly arrived furniture in Manyata's room.

*Bengaluru*

Ruhaanika had a long day in her college, the datesheet for her semester exams, scheduled after exactly 10 days later.

She was confident that she was well prepared for her exams but somthing was gnawing inside her, shrugging off thinking that it was exam stress, she entered the departmental store near her home.