Part 13

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi..!!
May Vighnaharta bless you to cross all the obstacles stopping you from achieving your dreams..!!

Apologies for the delayed update but my health wasn't well last week, had to come back to my parents' home.
Down with a severe cold and cough..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Shivaansh reached Ruhaanika's home in the evening along with Tiana, his good friend from his school. He brought Ruhaanika's favourite Farmhouse Pizza from Domino's.

Tiana Dhanrajgir, the Barbie girl of Shivaansh's school, popular for her looks more than her academics, want to do bachelor's in mass media but her parents want her to be a doctor. She likes Shivaansh but he is unaware of her feelings.

As soon as Ruhaanika spots Tiana, she frowns and looks at Shivaansh, who looks guiltily back at her.

Shivaansh: (whispering near her ear) Di, she was being stubborn about meeting you so that's why I had to get her here. 

Tiana: Di, you've become more lean than last time. Are you exercising? Are you trying to impress someone? Any new boyfriend? (Wiggling her eyebrows)

Uday and Ruhaanika look at each other at the same time. He looks at her intensely as if he wants her to claim him as her's, in front of them.

Shivaansh: Tia? (Sternly)

Tiana: Okay baba, sorry. Sorry Di, I couldn't stop myself from asking you. You know na, I like to tease people. (Laughing)

Ruhaanika gets very awkward and she pretends to get something from the kitchen, leaving everyone in the living room.

Tiana: Wait a second, who are you guys? What are you doing in Di's home? 

Shivaansh: Tia, I have explained you right, don't you remember anything? 

Tiana: Oh then are you guys from Di's original family? That's nice.

Unnati smiles at her while Jagat and Vijay try to make a conversation with Shivaansh, who responds half-heartedly with them.

Tiana: By the way do you guys know something.. Di is very nice person. I guess when you start spending time with her, you will only realize it. Di is so nice that she can never hurt anyone. In fact, she is the most likeable person I have ever seen. 

Jay: We know all of that, why don't you tell us about yourself.. 

Tiana: I'm Tiana Dhanrajgir. Shivaansh and Di's friend. I study along with Shivaansh in the same school. I want to pursue medicine after my 12th. 

Uday slips quietly to the kitchen where Ruhaanika was just scrolling through mobile. As expected, there was no single photo of them on social media.

Uday: Devgarh's PR Team deleted all the photos and articles from the internet. PR teams of both our families worked hard for this, they are planning for a party now.

Ruhaanika snaps her head to look at him with shock written all over her face.

Ruhaanika: PR team? (Nervously)

Uday: Hmm (running his finger on her temple to tuck her hair behind her ear)

Ruhaanika: Your family has its own PR team. (In disbelief)

Uday: Our family, little one. (Looking straight into her eyes)

Ruhaanika looks down unable to hold the eye contact. Just then they hear Tiana's laugh and Shivaansh's scream as others chuckle at them.