Part 4

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I have decided that this book would be focussing on multi couple genre.
Please tell me who you want to see the most..
Unnati and Vijay..!!
Jay and Jagat..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*New York*

Uday was setting his laptop in his room when Uday's hired investigators call him.

Uday picks the call in hope of listening to Ruhaanika's voice.

Private Investigator: Good evening Sir. (hesitantly, fearing of his anger)

Uday: Did you find Ruhaanika yet?

Private Investigator: Sir, ma'am is no where to be seen. I mean we have sent one team to her college and another to her current residence but she is not there at any of the places. 

Uday: (angrily) What?? What does this mean? Where is Ruhaanika? 

Private Investigator: Sir, we are also confused regarding this matter. We are unable to understand where is she gone in a night. (wiping his sweat, nervously)

Uday: I don't care what are you going to do but within three days I want her in front of me. 

Private Investigator: Three days? But Sir!! (shocked)

Uday cuts the call and runs his hand in his hair, utterly frustrated by his Private Investigator's output. Jagat, who has just entered his study room to return his pendrive, understands his mood and closes the door to return back to his room but Uday stops him.

Uday: Jagat, please come in. (sipping his water)

Jagat: What's wrong Bhai, why are you looking so irritated? Did your team of private investigators find Bhabhi Sa? She is found already, right?

Uday: No Jagat, according to my team of private investigators, Ruhaanika went somewhere from her. She is not in her college or her home. 

Jagat: What? All of a sudden she went somewhere? Bhai don't you think that we shouldn't take this matter so easily? What if this is some serious matter? (falling into his own thoughts)

What the brothers didn't know was that the person, they were so desparate to find, have already reached her fated destination.

After all, no one can escape from the hands of fate and destiny. Here, Ruhaanika had both, the red string of fate on her fingertips was already entangled with a certain crowned prince, who literally ruled her heart. However, the strings were now pulling them with such a force that the destiny could no longer resist it.

On the other side of the penthouse, Vijay and Unnati were sitting on the sun loungers, seated cocooned in each other's arms. Any onlooker would have guessed that those two were so in love with each other.

*Mumbai*

Ruhaanika was blissfully unconscious even after being knocked out for a solid 10 hours. After the much needed assurance from Dipika and Doctor Saab that their beloved princess was perfectly alright, Devgarh Royals were feeling much better.

The breakfast was very silent affair as the ladies were impatiently waiting for Manyata to wake up while the gents were involved in answering their mails, business calls.

Doctor Saab joins them when the royalty was about to disperse for their daily routine. The maids arrange another plate to the right side of Rajmata as he greets everyone.