Part 12

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I know you guys have got many notifications on Friday about me updating the already published chapters, but don't worry, there was nothing new in those chapters..🤷🤷

As you guys already know that there was someone who plagiarised my work, that person tried to hack into my account and unpublished the book.
Nothing to worry about now as I deleted her plagiarised works as my answer.. 🌝🌝
Engineer hoon beta, sab kuch kar sakthi hoon.. 😏🥱

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Unnati was looking at the people taking photos and videos so she nudged Vijay and Jagat, who were also stunned at Uday's unexpected announcement of their relationship. It felt like Deja Vu for all of them, Ruhaanika wanted to just run away from the attention as everyone was clicking their photos and videos. 

Tvisha comes on to the stage and glares at everyone.

Tvisha: Guys, ever heard of privacy?? (shouting)

Vijay: If I find anyone leaking the video of this party to any of the media portals, I am going to make sure you'll be jailed for interrupting the couple's privacy as I am the Prime Advisor of her highness of the Devgarh estate.

Everyone closes their camera as Vijay mentions jail. They were just waiting for more drama to gossip about it.

Prashant: (coming out of his shock) I don't believe you. She is Ruhaanika Kashyap, your wedding was fixed with Manyata.

Uday: (sternly) Her highness Yuvrani Manyata. Take the name of my princess with respect, Prashant.. otherwise it won't take for my fist to reach your face. 

Prashant: You can't force Ruhaanika into marrying you. She doesn't even love you. 

Ruhaanika was just looking down, hiding her face from the attention as she was shocked with the turn of the events. Uday was just pulling her more into him as he rubbed his arms on her back, comforting her. It looked like he was hugging her and Ruhaanika was resting her head on him.

Tvisha: Prashant, have you gone blind for real? She never loved you. In fact, she never had those kind of feelings towards you.

Prashant couldn't handle the rejection so he just left the stage, not before tossing the tray into the air which had their rings. Uday looks around the audience with an arrogant, proud smirk and slips his hand into her's from her waist. The guards message him that the car is ready so he walks away from the party to the parking area.

He makes her sit in the backseat of the car and settles himself beside her, ordering the driver to take them to the hotel. All the while Ruhaanika was in another zone, thinking of the consequences as now her truth was out, fearing that media might misuse the information.

Ever since Anisha has told her about media and how they could affect her and her family, she was worried that she would cause problems to her family, unintentionally.

The journey to the hotel was silent as both of them were now lost in their own thoughts. Uday realises that he needs to inform the matter to Giriraj at least, so even if the news comes out, their PR team would be ready to clear the tabloids. Soon after they reached the hotel, they were directed to the top most floor which was prioritised for VIP guests and here, that entire floor was booked for the royalty.

Since they didn't have dinner, Uday orders for food and settles down in front of her, startling her out of her thoughts.

Ruhaanika: Why? (disappointed and defeated tone)