Part 27

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Huge apologies for everyone. I was busy with my semester and adjusting to the new normal in an unknown country, but your Writer Sahiba is now back with a new update..!!

Also, I would like to discuss about one thing here today.
I am a full time international student who is finding at most two hours in a week to write the updates. If you guys cannot respect my work then just stop reading. It's very disheartening to see that the views are in hundreds while the votes would not even reach fifty in an update.
I am sincerely hoping that this note can make you see the reality if not I would not update the book as I don't want to entertain someone who cannot respect my time.
Also, beforehandedly, I am apologizing to all my loyal readers.

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Devgarh Royal Palace*

Ruhaanika woke up after around an hour, groaning in pain catching her head. Her eyes felt heavy and she felt the need to sleep a little more but her stomach was demanding her for some food. As she sat up, a veiny hand came to help her by placing a pillow behind her. The familiar woodsy collogne made her groan in her mind, not wanting to face him.

Uday: Are you okay now?

Ruhaanika looks down and nods slowly, feeling the growing pain in her head. Uday takes a place beside her on the bed when a maid opens the door and drags the food trolley along with her, arranging the food on the teapoy. She bows to them and leaves the room not before closing the door with a soft thud.

Uday: Little one, you need to have lots of fluids. We don't want you fainting anymore. You should take care of your health.

As she was about to reply to him, the door gets pushed open to Rajmata. She walks in gracefully and smiles at Uday before taking a seat beside Ruhaanika.

Rajmata: Don't worry anymore about others, Manyata beta. You both concentrate on your wedding functions which will be starting in two weeks.

Ruhaanika looks down as she was feeling agitated with the overwhelming feeling of betrayal from Uday about his feelings about her. She was confused if she did the right thing by her decision of getting married to Uday.

Uday: Dadi Sa, don't you think we need to increase Manyata's security?

Rajmata: Don't worry Uday beta, the next time Manyata will be going out of the palace would be on the day of your engagement. The designers and jewellers would come to the palace for meeting her.

Ruhaanika looks shocked at her as they were literally keeping her on house arrest.

*Fast Forward To The Day of Engagement*

Devgarh Royal Palace was under a huge chaotic mess. The maids were rushing from one corner to another while the security was under high pressure to ensure that the family members were safe from any possible threat.

Coming to the royal family members, the mighty king of the estate was continuosly getting congratulatory calls from all over the world and the graceful queen of the modern royalty was busy supervising the arrangements while the overjoyed grandmother was in her study, busy with last minute appointments.

The brother of the bride, Rajkumar Vijayendra Singh was coordinating with the event managers while the sister of the bride, Rajkumari Jaynandini was in another corner of the city, concluding a meeting and rushing to the salon to get prepared for the big engagement party.