2 |An annoying ginger |

10:23am Sept 7th (In a art lesson)

You were in Art class, due to lack of staff- year 3 and year 2 were mixed into 4 groups. You were in group 2 which meant your art lessons took place on a Wednesday, double period.

You were sat next to a third year, he had blonde hair and half of it was up the other half was down. He had icy cold eyes, but a warm smile. You were doing painting.

"Uhh.. hey!" You say, turning towards him- finally having confidence to strike up a conversation.

He turned towards you, his weary eyes blinked slowly. He placed his paint brush into the pot.

"Hello." he says back with a small smile.

"I'm Y/n! What's your name??" You ask him. You making direct eye contact.

"Albedo, pleasure to meet you," he says with a small grin, he is rather friendly.

"What are you painting?" You ask him- trying to get a peak of what he has sketched out. But he moves it along the desk- futher away so you couldn't see.

"Nothing," he says, "yeah yeah-" you laugh off.

You doze into a trance again, into the thoughts that overwelm you.

'If you just shut up.'

'All you ever do is talk.'

'You are a burden.'

'You caused there DEATHS.'

You don't notice tears falling down your cheeks. Albedo noticed seeing your drawing get wet.

"..hey are you okay?" He whispers to you looking directly at you. This time he shows concern on his face.

You snapped back into reality again.

"Y/n..? You okay..?" He asked again but quiet so noone but you could hear.

"Oh.. yes. I'm fine. Haha! Don't worry! I'm A- Okay!" You stuttered, unsure what to say.

You smile at him. But it does not ease his concern for you. Little did you know, one other saw you crying that day. Across the classroom, sat Xiao. He couldn't hear what you both had said but he knew something was up..

You and Albedo exchanged numbers so you could keep in contact. It was nice to have a couple more friends.

1:23 pm

You were heading to lunch, walking past the lockers in the corridor, you blinked. And when you opened your eyes again you were pinned against a locker.

"..let me go..-" you say looking up and this tall ginger idiot.

"Hello darling~" he said breathing down on you. He placed pulled your chin up with his hand. Making you directly look at him.

"Just let me go.." you say, feeling rather uncomfortable. He was 2 inches away from your face and grinning hysterically.

"Why darling~ what's wrong?" He asked in a teasing voice. It annoyed you even more. You kicked him but he just laughed it off. You continued kicking him but he just found it funny.

"So you intend to fight me haha~? Good.." he whispers. You started to panic. You felt super uneasy now. He was so close to your face.

"Please let me go I feel uncomfortable you goofy ass ugly idiot." You cried trying to get out of his grasp.

"Oh.. your gonna regret saying that darling~" he whispered into your left ear making you shiver. You started to tear up.

"S-shh, don't cry.." he muttered bring his lips to kiss yours.