11 |The big confession! |

It had been a couple weeks since you left the hospital, you were fine now! In fact, you could say you were doing A-okay!!

Ping!!

You picked your phone off the desk and looked at it lazily, you recived a message from Xiao asking if you could meet him somewhere. And of course you said yes!

You felt hazy when Xiao was around. Perhaps it was because in your opinion he was so freaking hot!

You shuffled to your wardrobe. You had 30 minutes to prepare! Throwing on your best outfit, and doing all the stuff to make yourself look cool! Though you already did before hand!

You jugged some coffee down to calm your nerves, which really didn't help!!
You felt the jitters being around him, you didn't know why but you did!

It was near Christmas time, you only had 1 week left till the holidays. So snow had already set and was laying there as you walked out your apartment.

Buzzing with energy, the stairs being slippy once you were outside almost made you slide down. But luckily enough you caught yourself before hitting impact!

Once you had arrived new a small pond, you sat on a bench. Waiting in anticipation!

You heard your phone ring, and to your surprise it was Lumime-

"Hi???" You ask, nervously.

"Heyy Y/n!!" She replied buzzing aswell!

"Did you need to ask about something or?" You questioned, playing with your sleeve slightly.

"Uh yes- what do I get Ajax as a gift?" She asked, hints of unknown showing in her voice.

"Uuuh- well, uhm- OH HI! oh I'm sorry Lumime I gotta go! Talk to you later!!" You half yelled down the phone.

"Y/n wa-" she spluttered before you hug up on her.

"So uhh-" you said nervously after a couple minutes of silence.

"Y/n, can I tell you something," he asked, looking at you slightly.

You nodded.

"So uh, uhm.. Y/n I have developed feelings for you," he muttered nervously.

You felt yourself blush madly, as you started wide eyed.

"You like me?" You questioned, biting your lip nervously.

"Yes, I'm sorry if this is going to ruin our friendship." He said slowly.

"Xiao, I.. uh.. like you too!!" You sputtered out, looking at the floor. You never felt more embarrassed in your entire life!

"You do?" He asked, still showing some unsureness in his voice- aswell as being shocked by your words.

"Do you want me to prove it?" You asked, feeling cringed having to say that but aswell as happiness rushing through you!

"I wouldn't mind.." he said, you could see his flushed cheeks.

"Alright!" You laugh out.

He leaned to where your height was, which wasn't that far. You held your breathe and thought 'Thank god I brushed my teeth!!'

And you both shared your 1st Kiss.