3 |Tofu is a prize |

6:20pm Sept 8 (on the way to the shop)

'This is gonna be akward..'

You, Xiao and Qiqi began walking to the shop. Qiqi was muttering some random things to you. It started off with her liking of snow to something else and then something else entirely.

Once all of you reached the shop- you went down each of the isle only gettinh what you needed. Xiao and Qiqi was still walking with you.

She asked Xiao if she could buy an icecream since he can't not say "yes" he bought her one and it made her happy. At the counter you started paying, this was the stressful part.

But after getting it all into the bag you exhaled and told yourself it was alright. Since it was creeping up to 7:34pm- Xiao decided to take Qiqi home.

Qiqi ran up to you and gave you a hug. And it was really 'cute' you thought.

"Will Qiqi see you again?" She asked me with glistening eyes.

"Perhaps.." You said and walked off with a smile on your face- you had completely forgotten the Childe incident.

You arrived home at 8pm- you had decided to read some fanfictions, you weren't tired yet.

PING!

You received a notifaction and pressed it to see what it was. It was a message from Xiao.

Xiao

Xiao
Thank u for making Qiqi happy

Y/n
Np!! 😌

Also ty for earlier

Xiao
It's okay

Y/n
What's ur favourite food???

Xiao
Almond Tofu

Y/n
Okay! Ty!

Xiao
Ok
seen 8:23pm

You decide to make Almond Tofu tomorrow, which means you have to get up earlier. Stomaching the thought of having to use your precious sleep time. You set an alarm for 6am. Unhappy about it.

You fell asleep. Tucked under the warmth of the blanket.

6:00am Sept 9th

'Ugh... this sucks..'

'My head.. hurts so much..'

'Probably from having to.. wake up earlier- yeah.. that.'

You force your eyes open. Rubbing them before chucking the blanket across the room.

"Ugh.."

You get up and pull a hoodie over you. To keep the warmth slightly. Your apartment was rather drafty. The landlord, was rather sketchy. For example: oneday you told him the walls were damp and large gusts of wind started to flow through. He looked at the problem- realising holes and cracks had formed. He just stuck something over it. He loved being cheap. But you didn't really care.

You slide into your small kitchen, placing your phone near the sink. You got out a pan and the ingredients needed- to your surprise you actually had most of them. You were just missing- 'almonds' that being key to the recipe meant you couldn't skip it.