Chapter 1: New World

My name is... what is it again?

Ah. Right. My name is Lucifer...just call me Luc...16 or 18 years old... at least that is the name I chose and what my body's appearance looks as I stared at the cracked glass panes right on my side.

So, what should I say? Where should I start my introduction erm yeah...

Hmm... Ah!

Well, let's start with some recap about my previous life.

I was in a different world before my life before I "came" to this world. In short, I was a transmigrated or reincarnated individual if you may say just like those tropes you see on novels and animes.

My previous name was Lucifer Zwei Arkanghel, a half blood if that's what you want to know. And about my name? Don't question....it even hurts to be honest.

I lived my previous life in a shitty hell hole and I miraculously survived for a total of 20 years despite the harsh shit I've been living through.

My parents died in a plane crash when I was four which led me to be taken care off by my shitty uncle who hates my father to the guts proclaiming that my mother would've been his wife if not for my father, his brother, stole her from him.

How did I know? That bastard was yelling that all out while beating the shit out off my small body of a child in his 5th year in the world.

He was complaining all the time as for why he should take responsibility of taking care of a trash like me, or so he says. I couldn't care less anymore at that time since I was drowned in physical abuse and I even wondered why our damn neighbors at that place couldn't notice my pleas and the shouts of anger coming from my bastard uncle.

That continued all up to when I was 16 where I finally ended that asshole's miserable life.

That moment was refreshing to be honest. Finally ending my tormentor all over my childhood brought me the feelings of relief and comfort.
How did I kill him? That is simple. Just shove a kitchen knife on his disgusting throat when he was vulnerable then boom, you get a corpse after a few seconds!

Easy right? Hmm. I sound like a crazy psychopath who experiences pleasure on killing people, ain't I?

Sorry to say but no I don't. I admit that killing him brought me joy but killing a person brought me some complications. After I killed him, I threw up like hell and felt like my guts was literally trying to get out through my mouth.

But if I may say, I like a bit of... chaos? Uh, no. It's like something lesser than that you see. Hm. I just like when things are not that 'ordered'. Did I sound like a chuuni? Don't misunderstand. I am not! If I may rephrase it, I like it when everything is in disarray or confusion.
An example for that is like...um, when I was in elementary, I kinda like developed this trait in a result of a experiment. You see, I was kind of a frail looking person back then and a weak looking person so I ended up being the bullies target when I was a child.

As a child who wasn't ignorant about the term violence, I beat the shit out of them so hard and it turned out like I was the the bad child commiting some kind of evil act and they were the poor victims. Of course, we were kids so we were left out with some mild warnings which brought my bastard uncle a headache which resulted me to get beaten by a pulp on that certain day.

After that, I decided to steal the cellphone of my damned teacher at that time whose attitude was so biased to those kids with rich families. Disgusting right? So I decided to pull a prank and stole her phone without anyone noticing and kept it on one of the haughty kids bag.

When the damned teacher found out that her phone was missing, she immediately accused us students, and to remind, elementary students that we stole her phone! How despicable could she be if her guess was incorrect, but unfortunately or fortunately, she was right.