7

"Goldie grams! Who is that beautiful man!? Tell us!"
"That's right meow!"

Tup.

Eruhaben closed his bedroom door looking like he didn't want to be disturbed.  It wasn't the first time Eruhaben had done this.

When he was tired, he would hide in his room.

But it had been 3 days since Eruhaben did it to avoid those curious children.

Choi Han and the others were also confused by that.

"Human, I can't find a man who looks exactly like the one who kissed Goldie Grams! Who is he!?"

Raon scowled as he was sulking in a corner with On and Hong.

Leon stroked their heads.

"We can't force Eruhaben nim to say something he doesn't want to. Let's wait until he feels comfortable telling us who he is."

Cale drank the lemonade tea and smiled seeing how Leon handled the curious children.

He was sure that Eruhaben didn't want to tell them about his relationship with Ellen for now.

Eruhaben was a dragon and had high pride after all.

.

.

On the quiet hallway.

Ellen sat in a pile of humans who were knocked unconscious.

He was wearing invisible headphones on his head.

"Ahh... I'm so bored. Now that I've been fired from work for hurting a customer, what should I do, hnm?"

Ellen sucked on a lollipop while looking up at the sky.

"System, I'm bored."

- Just watch all those DVDs you bought.

"That's not what I meant. Turn on the system chat room. I want to mess up the chat a bit."

- You really like to make some trouble.

Of course. Trouble is fun.

Link!

Ellen saw the chat room of system users.  Usually, it is used to ask something that can help the mission.

But to enter the system room you have to use 150 billion coins, and most of the people there are rich system users.

There was also an auction of rare items that might not exist in the world the system user occupied.

[What did you guys do while I wasn't here?]

[TF! It's him!]

[Nooooo!  Why is he here again!?]

[I thought he was dead!  Why is he still here after a hundred years of not showing up!?]

[Are you a dragon like me to live that long!?]

[Don't buy all the things in the auction! Please! (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)]

Ellen laughed at the mess with just a few chats that he gave.

[Ouh please, I just wanted to say hi to all of you since I haven't seen you for a long time.  Don't you guys miss me?]

[Disgusting!]

[We'd love it if you never showed up again!]

Ellen stood up from the pile of delinquents on the street.

Link!

[Here is your invitation to the auction room.]

'Should I buy everything like always?'