Extra 1

It has been 5 years since Eruhaben felt like he was raising a child alone.

It couldn't be helped because Ellen couldn't stay in the super rock villa and he liked to joke about horrible things like wanting to eat Neel.

Neel also felt that Ellen was a foreign figure to him.  He was closer to Cale's people who often played with him.

Neel is skilled in magic.  But he realized there was another power within him.

"That's your papa's power. He's a phoenix. So I can't teach you about it."

That was Eruhaben's reply when he asked about it.

"Papa, can you teach me your firepower...?"

Neel approaches Ellen asking for that.

Ellen smiled kindly as usual.

"Of course!"

Neel ends up hanging at the clock tower on the capital of the Roan kingdom

"Why did you do that...?"

Eruhaben asked after he helped Neel.

"Because birds have to learn how to fly. The system even told me to jump into the canyon for that."

Eruhaben slapped his forehead hearing that.

Since then, Neel never again asked for help from his papa.

What is Papa's personality like?

When he asked that, everyone would either avoid the topic or say Ellen was a good person.

But Neel, a smart boy, knew they were all lying.

"Ellen, you have to take care of your child too. He is always curious about his papa's attitude and personality."

Hannah said that after she was beaten by Ellen in a duel.

"Last time, I hung him on the clock tower, I'm sure he knows what am I now."

Ellen spoke casually as usual.

However, because everyone asked him, Ellen ended up playing with Neel and Karin a lot.

Although in the end both of them were punished or used as objects for Ellen's own pleasure.

"Ellen nim, why did you do that?"

Ellen was shocked when she heard a mechanical sound like a GPS nearby.

'What is this child's name again?'

Ellen tried to remember the child's name.

"Meru?"

Mary gasped when Ellen got her name wrong.

"My name is Mary."

Ellen gasped at that.

"You don't talk too much. I forgot your name."

Ellen laughed sitting under the tree and watching the rest of Cale's group help the children.

"I know I would be a bad father."

Ellen smiled softly looking at Neel.  It's not that he felt no shame, but Ellen really isn't used to restraining himself from doing crazy things.

"Actually I hope the child will never think I'm his papa."

Everyone in Cale's group was a good person to his son more than him.

Even if he is not there, Neel will develop well.

"Neel didn't need me as his papa from the start. He has lots of uncles who will play with him."

Just like Karin, who has lots of people who will be happy to accompany her to play.