17

"Arrrgh! I feel like a rock is going to come out of me!"

Ellen screamed in pain.  It's been 6 months and it's time for him to get that damn egg out of his stomach.

But who would have thought that removing the egg would be so painful!?

"Ellen, you can do it. Don't give up."

Eruhaben held Ellen's hand.  There was only Eruhaben in the room because it was only about pushing out the egg.

"This would be easy if I had my powers..."

Ellen muttered as he sweated all over his body, continuing to try to get the egg out of him.

15 minutes passed, and finally, Ellen took the damn egg out of his stomach.

"This will be the first and last time I lay an egg..."

Ellen's crotch was bleeding because of the torn tissue.

However, if it was just a torn tissue, Ellen only needed to drink a potion to heal himself. An egg has smooth skin, it's not that so hard.

"You did your best. Thank you, Ellen."

Eruhaben kissed Ellen's forehead and cleaned all the blood with his magic.

He gave the fairly large egg to Ellen.

"You little bastard. You eat up my power so much."

Ellen held the egg with an annoyed smile.  Eruhaben could only scratch his head.

Ellen really is a unique father?

"I wonder whether the Pheonix egg will taste good or not?"

Ellen muttered making Eruhaben take the egg from Ellen immediately.

"Ellen! This egg is still your egg! Don't talk like that!"

Ellen's pout looks sulky Eruhaben sided with the egg.

Eruhaben let out a small sigh and placed the egg on the soft cushion of the bed then approached Ellen, and hugged him.

"Ellen, that's still your and my child. Let's raise it with love, okay?"

Eruhaben hugged Ellen gently.  Ellen's body was still sweating from removing the egg from his stomach.

Ellen held Eruhaben's hand as his eyes looked deep thinking about something.

"Eru-Chan, can I be a good father?"

Ellen knew he would be the worst father in history.

Children who have psychopathic parents are a nightmare for them.

"That's why I'm with you, Ellen. Let's raise our child together. You're not alone."

Eruhaben placed his forehead on Ellen who was currently still in his female form.

Even though Ellen was able to gather his strength, it still took some time for Ellen to completely change back to his male form.

"We can do it together, okay?"

Ellen smiled and nodded.

"If you put it like that, I can't say no."

Ellen could only continue living however it was.

.

.

.

A week passed and Ellen was now back in his male form.

And he actually did things he often did before he got pregnant.

Looking for problems and solving them himself as if he had nothing to take care of.