15

"Let's talk for a moment."

That's what Cale said.

.

.

In the living room of the villa.

"What problem do you actually have? I hope you understand that Eruhaben nim is Raon's mentor, I won't let you hurt Eruhaben nim any further."

Cale spoke in a cold tone.  He didn't care what kind of creature Ellen was.  But if he hurts Eruhaben, he will become his enemy.

Ellen just stared silently at the floor.

"I had no intention of tying Eru-chan to me from the start."

Ellen replied weakly.  He really had no intention of that.

"But Eru-Chan wouldn't let me go even after I tried."

Ellen knew that he was just bringing bad luck to Eruhaben.  A killing machine knew that he wasn't worthy of Eruhaben at all.

If he could turn back time, Ellen wanted to go back to the time before he met Eruhaben at the bar and end everything.

Ellen looked at his blood-stained hands from all that bloody fight.  Even though he didn't remember all the reasons he did it because the system erased his memory at his own request, it was still covered in blood.

His 800 years of life were full of murder.  And here he is just looking for fun in trouble he make.

'But why is it so difficult for trouble to come to me?  When I'm weak, then trouble comes without me looking for that!'

Ellen let out a short sigh.

"Well, I'll leave him now. That would be the best choice for me and him."

Ellen wanted to stand up but sat down again after feeling a force equivalent to dragon fear pressing down on him.

"When Eruhaben nim introduced you here, you weren't affected at all by this power."

Cale's eyes were cold.

"You've become weaker than Leon, haven't you?"

!?

Ellen was shocked to hear that.  Even though that was true, but to say he became weaker than Leon...

Ellen felt his pride hurt.

Without replying to him, Cale knew he was right.

"Ah, well, I'm getting weak, and I don't want Eru-chan to get into trouble because I have a lot of enemies."

Ellen said that bluntly.

"By the way, you are a man, how do you feel when you are pregnant?"

Ellen asked in a tone of changing the topic, but in fact, he was really curious about it.

Cald was raised as a man.  What are his feelings about getting pregnant and hurting his pride?

Ellen wanted to know.

"Maybe I'm a man, but..."

Cale smiled as he stroked his stomach.

"The most important thing is that this child is the child of someone I really love. Even though it sucks with morning sickness and other things, having this child in my stomach makes me very happy."

Ellen's eyes widened slightly upon hearing that.

"Ellen, you see, Leon is weak, but I like him. That's all that matters, right?"

Whether it's safe or not, you can think about that later.  As long as the relationship is healthy, and not toxic, it's worth maintaining.

Ellen smiled at Cale with a gentle, sincere smile.