Thank you

Author Pov

Please take time to read... 🙏

Hello Bubbles thank you for the 120K read on my 2nd VegasPete story.

You didn't know how happy I am. 😍😍😍

I'm just dropping my other stories too. Just incase you haven't read them yet.

My 1st VegasPete Fanfiction Completed
CHOOSING YOU

My 1st VegasPete Fanfiction CompletedCHOOSING YOU

Sneak Peek

I slapped him hard many times until I got tired and see him drop unto the cold floor. I can feel the stinging sensation on my palm, but it doesn't matter. As long as I'm enjoying what I am doing.

"You believe me for that? Poor you Pete, you believe an evil man like me. You think I'm going to change just because of you huh? You are so stupid like my cousin Takhun" and I kicked him hard again and again.

I can hear him groaning from pain because of that, and I can't help myself but smile at that.

My 3rd VegasPete Fanfiction Completed
LOSING YOU

My 3rd VegasPete Fanfiction Completed LOSING YOU

Sneak Peek

"Long time ago, there is man who doesn't know how to love. He only knows how to hurt people and followed his Papa's command" I started.

"Vegas what are you reading that's not the sto...." Pete said and I looked at him at gestured him not to talk.

"Then one day, he meet and hurt this particular guy that he didn't even know that he will fall in love with with." then I looked at him again and turn the pages pretending that I'm reading but I'm not.

"Then it came to the point that he asked the guy to kill him, because of what he did. Because he hurt the guy so much. And the man is hurt because of that after realizing that he started falling for him. He regretted all the things he did, but what's done is done and he can't bring back the time any more." 

My last VegasPete Fanfiction
LOVING YOU 🔞

My last VegasPete Fanfiction LOVING YOU 🔞