Chapter 4

*Shay, Shontice, Jessica, Malcolm, Trey, and James in MM*

Shay POV :

"Girl Ron won't stop bugging me. This is the 5th time he's called today and it's only 2!" I vented to Jessica

"Um stalker much? It's been months plus you have a new boy toy anyway." she winked.

"New boy toy? Who, Malcolm?" I chuckled. "He hasn't even texted or called today. Maybe he has someone else."

"Girl it's only been a few hours since we saw him! Give him a break." She laughed.

"Haha you're right. But it's Saturday what we doing tonight?" I smirked.

"Club night?" Jessica questioned.

"Okay! I'll call Shonice and let her know too." I called Shonice.

"Yassssss!!! It's been forever since we've been to the club. I was having withdrawals!" She screamed into the phone.

"Okay okay" I laughed. "Meet us at club Luxe at 10.

"Kay!" She yelled then hung up.

"Come on, let's go to the mall and pick out some dresses!" Jessica squealed.

"Okay" I chuckled grabbing my keys.

Trey's POV :

Me and James headed to Ron's dorm after asking people where he stayed. After a couple of knocks on the door we assumed he wasn't there.

"Now what?" James asked.

"We about to break in his room that's what." I shrugged.

I stopped a girl in the hallway and asked if she had bobbing pin. She gave me one and I picked the lock open.

We walked in his room and it was pitch black. I flicked on the lights and walked around.

"Aye T come look at this!" James called from the bathroom.

"What?" I asked walking in.

"This address." he said handing me a piece of paper.

"This Malcolm's dad's old trap house..." I said thinking. "Maybe that's where they took Malcolm." I said.

"Let's head out there." James said grabbing the keys.

Malcolm POV :

"You've had another son and didn't tell me?" I scoffed.

"I don't have to tell you anything." He spat, putting emphasis on have.

"You already know someone gonna realize I'm gone." I chuckled. "Just wait on it." I said, hoping Trey was on it right now.

"No one even knows where you are!" Ron laughed.

true I thought, I don't even know where I am.

"Why? Why would you kidnap me?" I asked my dad.

"I want Ron to run this game after me when I die. I know you would be in the way so I decided instead of killing you we'll just torture you till you decide to give up the game." he chuckled lighting a blunt.

"You lost your damn mind!" I laughed. "I've worked too hard and been in this too long to just give up that easily." I said glaring at him and Ron.

"We'll see about that." Ron smiled. "I'm really here because I saw you with my girl yesterday." he scoffed.

"Nigga who is your girl?" I said confused.