Chapter 5

Malcolm POV :

I pulled into the parking lot of he club and got out. I locked my car as I walked to the entrance. After showing my I.D the security let me in.

I walked over to the bar and saw Shontice, Jessica, and Shay. They had just ordered their drinks.

"Sex on the beach."

"Alice in Wonderland."

"Tequila."

They all said one at a time placing heir drink orders. I tapped Shay on the shoulder and she turned around flashing a smile. She got up and gave me a hug.

"Hey!" She yelled over the loud music.

"Hey" I smirked.

I sat down on her side while Jessica and Shontice talked.

The bartender brought over the drinks and asked if I wanted anything.

"I'm good." I replied.

After laughing and talking for about 5 mins Lil Bit by K Camp started blasting through he club.

"Let's dance!" Shay yelled.

I chuckled and stood up following her to the dance floor.

We were rapping along to every word until she bent over in front of me and began twerking.

Damn I thought.

After the song was over she stood back up smiling. A few hours later Jessica came over to us.

"I'm ready to go let's head out!" She yelled.

"Okay I'll walk yall out." I said heading towards the door.

Before Shay walked off to be car I grabbed her arm. Jessica turned around waiting. After me and Shay both stared at her for a few seconds she got the hint.

"Damn well excuse me I'll just let yall have your privacy." she chuckled and winked walking away.

"So when we gonna chill just me and you?" I asked.

"How about now?" She questioned looking up at me.

"Aha where we gonna go at 2 in the morning?" I asked.

"Waffle House!" She said excited.

"Alright." I chuckled.

"I'll meet you later we're heading to Waffle House!" She yelled to Jessica.

"Okay" Jessica replied.

We pulled into Waffle House and I got out and opened her door. We walked in a got a seat.

The waitress came up and asked what we'd like.

"All star meal with lemonade." Shay said.

"Texas cheesesteak melt with coke." I said.

"So tell me all about Shay." I smirked.

"Haha what all would you like to know?" She asked.

"Anything you want to tell." I replied.

"Well my real name is Shalyn but I go by Shay. My family lives in Baton Rouge. I have 2 sisters. I love my family and friends. I love shopping and running track. I like reading and watching movies, I'm getting my major in biology an I want to be a nurse." She smiled.

"What type of movies?" I asked.

"Why you trying to take me to one?" She laughed.

"Maybe." I chuckled.