Chapter 2

*Picture of Jessica, Shay, and Shontice above*

Malcolm's POV :

I was fixing my chain in the mirror after getting dressed to go to my brother Trey's house. Trey Smith isn't my blood brother but we're so close he might as well be family his little sister Shontice Smith is like a little sister to me too. I had on some denim True Religion Jeans, a black v-neck shirt, my Jordan Taxi's and a gold chain.

I walked out to my car and got in. Kevin Gate's I Don't Get Tired blasted through my speakers. I checked myself in the mirror then pulled off. 20 minutes later I pulled up to Mama's house. Trey and Shonice mom is a mother to everyone so we all call her mama S. I walked in and immediately smelled food. Man it's been a while since I've had some home cooked food, I thought as I licked my lips.

"Come on in the house boy you not a stranger!" Mama yelled from the kitchen.

"Hey Mama" I said walking in the kitchen.

"Boy come give me a hug, you and Trey just keep growing up on me." She said giving me a hug.

"Haha I know, time flying by. We'll be graduating in a year."

"Wassup Mal" Trey said as we did our handshake.

"Wassup, aye let me talk to you for a second" I said nodding towards the living room.

We walked in the living room and Trey sat down on the couch. I ran my hand across my face. Shay has been on my mind ever since I dropped her off at the track. She was so beautiful. Her smile really caught me and her body had curves in the right places.

"Doesn't your sister still run track for the school?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Trey asked.

"I met this girl Shay today cause I had to drop her off at practice and.."

"You just giving rides to strangers fam?" Trey laughed.

I smacked my lips. "No. Let me finish. Her car wasn't working and she was gonna be late so I offered her a ride to practice. I was wondering if Shontice knew her."

"Aw yeah! That's Shontice bestfriend. She probably coming over for dinner with Shontice too. Why you like her or something?" Trey smirked.

Haha man chill out she cute I'm trying to get to know her more..." I trailed off.

"I'm gonna talk to Shontice about it. You know girls tell each other everything so I'm sure she know." Trey said.

We talked some more until we heard the door open.

"Hey ma!" I heard three voices yell.

"Hey babies, go on in the living room dinner almost ready." I heard mama say.

Shontice, another girl, and Shay walked in. Shay looked casual but she was still gorgeous. She smiled at me and walked up and gave me a hug.

"Hey Miss Shay Jackson." I smirked.

"Damn my whole government name?" She laughed.

"mean that's how you introduced yourself" I laughed with her.

"Well hello Mr. Malcolm uh..."

"Clark, Malcolm Clark." I said.

"Malcolm Clark" she smiled.

She gonna kill me with this smile man. I thought.

We walked into the kitchen to see greens, fried chicken, corn, rolls, potatoes, pinto beans and more spread out in the kitchen.

"Mama you don't even know how bad I've been craving some home cooked food!" Shontice said rubbing her hands.

"Well go ahead child." Mama S laughed.

We all laughed and talked sitting around the table. After eating it was getting late so we decided to go back to campus.

I was waiting out by my car when I saw Shay walk out. Shontice and Jessica weren't with her so I took my chance to go talk to her.

"Hey" she smiled.

"Hey" I smiled back.

"So you came all the way back to the porch just to say hey?" She laughed.

"No.. I came to ask if maybe I can get your number, and ask if we could go out sometime.." I trailed off.
She grabbed my phone and out her number in.

"Text or call me and we can figure out a time to go out somewhere." She smirked walking off. I stood there smiling.

"Bye Shay!" I yelled out.

"Bye Malcolm!" She smirked.

I got in my car and pulled off. After getting back in my dorm I took a shower and put on some boxers and got in bed. I texted Shay after laying down.

Good night Shay 😘 I sent. Not even a minute later she texted back.

Goodnight Mal 💘
I called Trey and after the third ring he answered.

"What's the deal?" He asked

"We still making this drop tomorrow or what?" I asked.

"Yeah it's still on, stop by in the a.m." He replied.

"HAight see you then." I said hanging up. I laid down and fell asleep.