Historyfan2003

1) Tell us a little about yourself

I love history and I'm quite a creative person.

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

My favorite author is empiresofwater and her book Leeward is my favorite book.

3) How long have you been writing?

On Wattpad I have only been writing for 1 year. But outside of Wattpad I have been writing for 4 years.

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

I write because I enjoy being creative and being able to share that creativity with others. My inspiration for writing mainly came from movies I have watched and also some novels that I am currently reading.

5) What's your preferred genre?

My preferred genre is Historical Fiction.

6) What was your first written story?

The first story I had written was a story I started 4 years ago outside of Wattpad. It had no name because I didn't know what to name it. It was a Sci Fi story. I haven't finished it and I possibly won't ever finish it. It might not end up on Wattpad unless I can possibly rewrite it to a point where it will end up published on Wattpad.

7) What's your writing process?

I take atleast a day to plan what I want my next chapter to be about. Then I start writing the next day and it takes me atleast a week sometimes more to finish writing a chapter. It depends what is happening in my life and if or when I have time to write or if I feel like writing that day. Then once I have finished writing a chapter I check for mistakes that need to be fixed before publishing. After publishing a chapter I normally take a break for a day.

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

I'm currently writing two books one is a Historical Fiction novel called Blood Secret. The other story I'm writing is called The Secrets of Arthur which is a Vampire story mixed with Historical Fiction. I do have a teaser for The Secrets of Arthur and that is I'm planning to introduce a new character who will also be a vampire.

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

I only have the first story that I wrote outside of Wattpad 4 years ago. The reason why it's never been published on Wattpad is that I basically gave up writing it because I didn't know where I was going with it and it didn't make any sense. I might publish it in the future and rewrite it.

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

For me the most challenging part of being a writer is finding time to write and trying to figure out what to write in the next chapter.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

Honestly I'm unsure. But If I'm still on Wattpad I hope that one of my books have been featured. Or possibly I have gotten one of my books made into a physical copy.

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

All I can say is don't give up on writing what you love.