Chapter 14~EDITED~

"Kira.... Kira wake up." A soft angelic voice whispered.

"What?" I moaned and sat up in my bed. It was dark, the only thing lighting my room being the bright light from the moon high up in the sky.

I spun my body to the left and put my bare feet on the cold floor, my body froze up as I felt cold air it my skin. I looked down and saw that I was wearing a sort blue silk night dress, instead of my normal sweatpants and tank top, if it could even be called a night dress.

"What the fuck, this thing is so short?! Chert poberi..." I muttered, and pulled down the dress as much as I could.

Distracted from my night wear, I looked up at the sound of organ music and church bells. From under my door came a warm light, so I walked towards it. Anxiety exploded in my chest and I felt a cold sweat break out on my forehead.

"Jeez, why am I nervous all of a sudden?" I asked myself, as I grabbed the door knob.

I opened it to find a church scene, my eyes widened and I checked behind me but my room was not there anymore. I suddenly felt self conscious and pulled down my night dress only to feel a different type a fabric instead. I looked into a white antique mirror that was placed beside me and saw the noticeable differences.

I was still short but I was visibly older, with curves all in the right places. No one was going to mistake me for a boy anymore that's for sure. Not to mention, my eyes widened.

"Dude, check! My boob are fucking gigantic!" I squeaked. Not only that but I was wearing a long elegant white dress with a veil over my long pink hair, that was pulled into a side bun.

"Are you ready Kira?" a familiar voice called.

I looked over to see my Dad, Kakashi, dressed in a black tuxedo. He still had a mask over his face but the hitai-ate was gone and his hair was styled. "Wow Dad, you look great." I said with a smirk.

He just gave his usual lazy smile, "Not as much as you do sweetheart." He said.

Sweetheart? That's new... Still I took his arm and he guided me down the aisle, the Wedding March playing in the background.

As we walked down the aisle I finally looked at the people in front of me. An older blonde man who was standing with his back towards me. On his left and a space to the right was Sakura who grew into a woman now. Her hair was a short bob, a purple diamond rest on her forehead. She wore a beautiful deep orange dress holding bouquet of black roses. She beamed at me from her spot, giving me an encouraging wink.

On the man's left, was Sasuke who was also a grown adult. His hair was straight down now, not in it's duck ass shape anymore. He also wore a tuxedo with an orange bowtie. He just stared at me with a smirk, looking at the blonde man and speaking in a low tone to him.

I finally made it to the front and stood next to the man where a priest stood in front of us. The man and I faced each other, as he unveiled me I lost my breath. Naruto stood in front of me, also an adult, with short hair and bright smiling blue eyes. He grinned at me and blush pulled up on my face. I looked around suddenly panicked, especially when the priest droned on about wedding vows.

What the actual flying fuck is going on? Naruto took my hand and put a golden ring on my left ring finger. With out thinking I did the same as him and we held hands, he smiled and winked at me. "Don't be nervous... After this we can just chill at the reception and have drinks, kay?" He whispered.

"Do you Naruto Uzumaki, take Kira to be your wife?" The priest asked, my face turned tomato red as he gave me a teasing grin.

"I do." He said.