Chapter 3 ~EDITED~

4060 words!! Holy shit that was like two thousands words more, litterally this reminds me of how much shit I was frogetting to put it. It's almost ridiculous. Well I hope you like the new content, and my reworded and edited version this chapter. ~Izzie

I woke up the next morning feeling happy and sore as all hell. I groaned and sat up, sliding off the bed.

'Today we get our team's picked; I hope I'm on team 7.'

I yawned and stretched out my body like a cat. I walked to the bathroom taking a quick shower while singing songs from my original world. When I got I was still lightly singing the last few verses when I got out and dressed myself. I walked out into my room and looked in my dresser, my single black bra lay in the top drawer and my wraps laid on the surface of the dresser. I switched in between the two, should I or should I not was the question.

I shrugged. "Eh I'll keep this 'I'm a boy' charade going." I said and covered the braw with other garments of clothing. I wrapped the white gauze around my chest binding it two a flat look.

I then quickly got dressed in midnight blue shorts and a light blue shirt. In my opinion these shorts today were too loose for my taste, but most of shorts in the closet were. I guess I'll have to buy some tighter spandex like shorts that end at my knee's. That's be much better, I loose shirt and tight shorts. I nodded to myself with a right smile and skipped down stairs. Making myself a piece of toast and munching on only that for breakfast. After the toast I was going to leave but a surprisingly awake Kakashi stopped me.

"You should eat more than that for breakfast. Especially since we trained a lot last night." He suggested.

I stopped and turned to him with a loud whine. "But I'm too excited too! We're gonna get our teams today at the academy."

Kakashi raised an eyebrow at me, questioning my actions as he often did. I stared at him and shrugged again.

'What? I can be nice to Kakashi, and not secretly scare the shit of him with my weird mysterious ways.... Wait! Kakashi is a jounin teacher, so he'll probably know what teacher.'

I smiled and leaned forward closer to him as he walked around the island in the middle of his kitchen to grab an apple for breakfast. And he scolded me for only eating a toast.

"Hey Kakashi?" I asked.

"What?" He answered cautiously.

"Am I on your genin team?" I asked.

He turned to me wide eyes, "How do you even know I'm a Jounin teacher?" He asked.

I smiled evilly, "I have my ways Kakashi. Nothing gets past me, whether I'm new or not." I said which was kind of true in a sense. I was like that with everything in my world, though with Naruto I'm kind of cheating... Oh well, I don't give two shits.

I stepped forward, "So am I? Am I? Am I?" I asked annoyingly excited.

He threw me a green apple which I caught. "Don't know, you'll have to find out for yourself. Eat that on your way to the academy." He said then disappeared.

I grumbled, and turned away walking towards the door. "Fine, bye to you too Kakashi." I left feeling weirdly dejected that he just left like that.

~|/\|~

On the way to the academy I found a girl with short hair walking all by herself. Hinata Hyuuga. I happily skipped over and fell into step with her. "Hey Hinata." I said casually.

She jumped a tiny blush spreading across her face. "O-Oh H-Hey." She greeted.

I giggled and we just walked in silence for a little bit. Along the way I noticed she kept glancing at me. Occasionally I would glance back and smile, not having the heart to ask the poor girl what the hell she wanted. I'm mean but I'm not that mean, I only sometimes like to scare the shit out of every man, woman, and child. Not everyday.