Chapter 11 ~EDITED~

"Okay, Maggots! Right here is the Forest of Death." Anko, our proctor, said as she pointed at the fence. "You Maggots will enter with either an Earth Scroll or Heaven Scroll. Your goal, take or trade the opposite scroll from another team. Once you obtain the scrolls you must reach the tower in the center of the training grounds. You have five days to complete this test with both scrolls. However there is one rule, do not open the scrolls until reach the tower."

If I had a dollar for every time she called us maggots this morning, I'd be rich. I sighed. Well this is gonna suck, I have to hurry grab my scrolls and then help my team... I hope the don't get hurt in that time...

My heart began to hurt when the unwanted thought of Naruto getting hurt came to mind. I don't know what it was but it just pyshically hurt to think of harm coming to my best friend.

Suddenly something hit the back of my legs, "What the hell?" I turned to see a square... rock? I heard noises from the rock that sounded like arguind. I crouched and lifted the edge of the rock, and met the three faces of Konohamaru, Moegi, and a kid I didn't know.

We stared at each other before I just put the bad rock disguise back down and prentended as if I hadn't seen their disguise. I'll let them have their fun... However Naruto had other ideas.

"Ha that's a stupid disguise Konohamaru, what kind of rock is perfectly square!" Naruto said.

Konohamaru and his friends popped again and smiled, "Ha you caught me again Naruto my rival." Konohamaru laughed.

I pointedly stared at the kid with glasses from earlier. What the hell is his name?

"Hey Kira-san, can interview you for our project first?" Moegi asked.

"Oh yeah, sure kid." I said. She smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me over to the side. I sat on a random tree stump and waited for her questions.

"What's your full name?" she asked.

"Kira Kuro-Bara." I answered with a smile, she nodded and scrawled it down on her paper.

"Alright Kira-san, who are your teammates?" She asked.

"Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha." I answered.

"Are you taking this test with them?" She looked up at me.

I shook my head, "No, the exams calls for three man teams. However I've been given special clearance so I'll be taking on the exams solo."

"How do you feel about that since you may be facing against your own team?" She asked.

I scratched my chin, "A bit upset but I plan on helping them not facing them so everythings pretty chill. Despite our seperation, we are still teammates and friends. Remember this, people who break the rules are trash, but those who abandoned their friends are worse than trash. They are scum." I advised with a wink.

Moeji looked at me elatedly and wrote it down, "Okay Kira-san, last question. How do you feel about your teammates individually?" She asked.

"Individually huh?" I thought out loud and tapped my chin. "Hmm, Sakura is my first friend who is a girl. Before I came to Konoha, most of the people I hung out with were guys. It's refreshing to be able to confide in her. When she found out I was a girl she was really accepting and even helped me shop for clothes."

Moeji nodded and wrote it all down, when she was finished she looked to me a nodded, "Continue, Kira-san."

"Sasuke is probably the most Tsundere Duckbutt I know. He has this air about him that makes him seem like he's super dark and mysterious, but on the inside I know he cares about us secretly. He get's super bitchy sometimes when I annoy him but I know he secretly loves me." I said.