Chapter 19

After about twenty minutes the boys arrived. " Jesus, It felt like I was waiting for eternity," I groaned dramatically getting off the roof of the guard post. Pervy sage ignored me, which was rather rude if you ask me, and talked to Kotetsu and Izumo. When he was done he turned to us. "Are we ready to go now?" I asked him boredly. He nodded, and I dramatically sighed again, "Finally!! You take forever Perv." I said and started walking ahead. Ignoring everything else I was left to my own thoughts, which was about turtles and butterflies. Yep, I don't always think about serious things.

~~~~ 1 later~~~~

"Are we almost there, pervy sage?" I asked dramatically. I was sitting on his shoulders hanging over his head so my head was facing his. He gave me an irritated look, "Your lucky I let you on my shoulders. Stop asking the same question over and over, no we are not there yet but we are close." He raised his hand and flicked my forehead. I grabbed my head and sat back up, rubbing the slightly sore spot. "Number one, you didn't let me on your shoulders. You were forced to keep me on your shoulder cause every time you took me off your shoulders with out my consent, you would get electrocuted by my lightning. Number two, I ask the same question over and over cause after a while it is a different answer. For example we were close so you told me we were close which is different from 'No we are not there yet.' Number 3, it is quite rude to flick people on the forehead." I finished then flicked his forehead. He growled then rubbed his own forehead, when I looked back up from his face I saw the village ahead of us.

  I got excited fast and started slapping pervy sage's head to annoy him, "Is that it? Please tell me it is!! Is it? Is it? Is it?" I leaned back over to come face to face with him again. "Yes, we are here now." He said tiredly and flicked my forehead once again. I sat back up and pouted, now I have two sore spots. My pout disappeared replaced by my excitement again, I stood up on Pervy sages shoulders then jumped forward on purpose so the force would push the perv back on to the ground. My plan work and Pervy sage had landed on his butt, I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him. Then I grabbed Naruto's hand and ran forward to look around the village. Unfortunately Pervy sage caught up to us, "Ok, I'm going to go look for Tsunade, you guys can go look around the village. Do you have money?" The perv asked. I rolled my eyes as I caught him looking at a group of girls, 'Tch, yeah right he'll be looking for Tsunade.' Naruto held up an giant bag of money that made the pervs eyes go big. "Well you don't need all of that." He said and took most of Naruto's money. Before he could leave I punched hum with a chakra filled fist, he made an 'oof' sound dropping the money bag. I picked up the money bag, "That will teach you to steal from others." I said and handed Naruto his money back. "Yeah right you don't care about stealing you just like Na-" I cut pervy sage off by kicking him where the sun don't shine.

   He groaned and grabbed his crotch falling to the ground. "Shut up." I said then turned around and walked off. After a minute Naruto caught up to me, "Hey Kira where do you wanna go?" My frown turned up into a giant smile, "Lets go everywhere!!" I said excitedly. We went from shop to shop, looking at everything they had. When we reached a jewelry shop I found something that caught my eye, a necklace with a pink diamond pendant and a little fox on top. I grabbed the necklace and walked to the front of store where the cashier was. Naruto saw me and also walked to the front, watching as I pulled put money. "36.00 dollars." The cashier said. I counted out the money, all I have is thirty. Enough for only buying food, "Dammit." I cursed under my breath. I looked up and was about to say I don't have enough so I wasn't buying it but some one put down the last six dollars. I looked to my right and saw Naruto smiling at me, I blinked, "But..." He cut me off, "It's ok, thats what friends do." I turned away to hide my disappointed look, "Yeah... Friends." I replied quietly. I handed the cashier the rest of the money and took the necklace and put it around my neck. I smiled and walked out of the store, with Naruto right behind me. "Hey let's go to the hotel." I said then I realized we don't know which one the perv rented. Naruto looked at my worried face and laughed, "Don't worry, Pervy sage told me the hotel name and the room were in." I smiled and followed him to the hotel. Once we were in our room, I ran to the bathroom and changed into my comfy clothes which consisted of black shorts and a red tank top. Walking back out I sat my bag next to one of the two beds in here, "Yup, you and the perv can sleep next to each other. I'm sleeping here." I stated. Naruto turned around and blushed when he saw what I was wearing. I felt self conscious and turned around blushing, which is weird cause I normally don't care if people see me wearing this.