Chapter 14: Transgender Man Struggles. Periods, shots, and blood.

💉🩹💊🩸🩸🩸🩸
[ Warning ⚠️🚨 this episode is about masculinization treatment, testosterone shots, male menstruation 🩸, male periods, blood, dysphoria and general transmasculine struggles, if this triggers you, you should skip this one!]

🌈🌈🌈

Hoseok had managed to act normal after that day. Yoongi still felt there was something he wasn't saying. He knew Hoseok would sometimes act strange around him. 

They were happier than ever now that they were boyfriends. Hoseok even had managed to make Yoongi start using the gym.

It was a Friday night, and Yoongi was wearing some pants and his hoodie, he had followed Hoseok to the gym, he admired Hoseok. So far he looked so awesome and cool. He was using really tight clothes that made his body look so defined. 

Yoongi had seen him many times exercising, he loved watching Hoseok covered in sweat and panting out of breath with his hair all over the place covered in sweat and looking so sporty.

"Like what you see, pretty boy?" Hoseok said flirting.

The other neighbors looked at him with a disgusted expression. 

"Yeah, all of it" Yoongi said back, he was resting on a yoga mat trying to exercise too. "You are hot!" Yoongi told him with a funny smile. 

Yoongi was panting, exhausted, he was all covered in sweat, and his cheeks were completely red, he felt so ridiculous in there. The pants were tight looking, his belly looked worse, and his curves we're more pronounced in that kind of clothes. 

He had so bad stamina he couldn't exercise without resting every five minutes. 

Hoseok noticed his poor boyfriend, his soft doughty boy, was having a difficult time.  "Well mister I'm also liking what I'm seeing." he said giggling.

Yoongi felt sad "That's actually a fat lie!" Yoongi told him. "And it's not the only thing that is fat, look at me Hoseok I look like a sausage, this clothes make me look more fat!" He complained.

Hoseok's chest hurted. His heart told him he should say something. "Hey, you know that's not it. You know you are handsome, and I love you the way you are, you were the one who asked me to help you, to me you're perfect" Hoseok told him. 

Hoseok crouched down beside Yoongi, he was tired but he still wanted to cheer his boyfriend on. "Your body is so pretty!" Hoseok said, hugging Yoongi on the floor. 

Yoongi smiled, not convinced. "Well if you say so. This time I'll believe you!" 

After they had finished, Yoongi was so tired he made Hoseok carry him on his back all the way to their apartment. 

This time Hoseok had left Yoongi inside, he was exhausted and every part of his body hurt.

"Rest a little I forgot something, I'll go to my apartment and I will come back." Hoseok said. His voice was suspicious, and he was looking a little nervous. 

Yoongi hadn't seen him like that often. "Seok-Seok is everything alright?" He asked him, and he felt  confused. 

Hoseok hesitated, he didn't know how to tell Yoongi. "Actually there is something I need to do in there, I take some medicine" he said  nervously. Just his family knew about him being a transgender man, so everything concerning his testosterone medicine and treatment, was unknown to everyone even to Yoongi. 

Yoongi looked so concerned he suddenly felt sad. "Wait why? Are you sick? Why didn't you tell me? Are you in pain?" Yoongi asked pretty seriously. He had his hands on Hoseok's lower waist and back, he held him so gently.