2.

Third person pov : ( jisung in car with eris going to town)

"Do I have to go? Can't we just stay here? I was having sooo much fun. " he said, grinning widely.

"Fun, you say? You set three houses on fire and had the police chase you around for hours" Eris sighed.

"Ji, you have to act like a normal person or you won't be able to go back"

As soon as he heard those words, he went silent and shifted his gaze towards the view outside.

"Tell me about this place of yours, any handsome guys? "

Eris pretended to think hard, tapping her chin, "You'll have to see for yourself"
She said with a wide grin.

"That's how you take it? Okay I guess I'll have to see. What about you? I guess I'll just have some fun with the little girl you talk about all the time"

The car halted to a stop on the empty road as Eris hit the breaks hard, "I'll cut that pretty head of yours off your throat if you go anywhere near her, you hear me? "

Jisung raised his hands in surrender.

After a few hours drive, they finally reached their destination.

Eris was quite rich, considering her parents were internationally famous stars who were barely home.

Jisung was going to live at Eris' place, he didn't care to get a new one as who knows how long it will take him to get in trouble again and transfer to some other place.

" I am throwing a ' welcome to town'   party for you . You are going to behave and not cause anyone any trouble, you understand? " She said, pointing a finger at jisung.

They both got out of the car and went into the house. Eris took Jisung's luggage and showed him his room.

" If you need anything,my room is right beside yours. Do you need anything else right now? " Eris asked jisung.

"Nope, thank you for your help. I think you should go now, I'll unpack my things and get a nap."
He said as he showed Eris out and shut the door, starting to unpack his things.

There wasn't much, just a few clothes, books and some antique things that he loved to collect.

As soon as he finished he laid on the bed thinking about what he'll do in this boring new town .

He woke up late in the evening not knowing when his thoughts had drifted him to sleep.
He went to the kitchen to get some water and ran into Eris making preparations for the party.

"You, get fresh and dressed . You have only one hour before our guests start coming. "
"Yes ma'am" Jisung said and went to get ready.

"There better be handsome guys or I'll set fire to your party" He added one last time before disappearing into his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy welcome to devil huh

So this is my first ever story, I would love some reviews. If you'd like to give any suggestions, I'll sure try those.

Thank you so much for reading. I really appreciate it and hope you enjoy the further chapters.

-- noor 💖