3.

Third person pov: ( minho and izel at minho's house)

"Minho just get ready please" Izel begged with puppy eyes and a pout on her face.

"can't you do this for your only friend who has no one else to go to the party with? What will you do if I come crying to you when Eris has some other chick and my huge efforts go to vain just because I couldn't go to a party and the reason of it being you. "

"Calm down Iz, for a moment I thought you were a rapper. "

"Which I am, now don't try to get out of this, and get dressed. "

Minho sighed, knowing he can't get away from this, he picked up the clothes that Izel got for him and walked to the bathroom to get fresh.

He bit back a smile as he looked at the clothes, Izel always knew what he liked, there was a black croptop that barely covered his chest along with ripped jeans and converse.

He got dressed and walked to Izel, "I love it, now it's make up time. " She said and pulled Minho to the dressing table and put some lip gloss and smoky eye shadow on him. He completed the look with some rings and a chain.

"Now, you look like the perfect emo gayass teenager"

"Shut up and let's leave, it's almost time " Minho said as they both made their way to the car.
The drive was not very long, it took them barely 10 minutes to reach their destination.
Eris had a huge house and the party had already started, looking at the number of cars and shouting sounds coming from inside, it had been some time.

They both entered the house and their eardrums almost exploded from the noise.

Izel was quick to spot Eris and go to her dragging Minho along.

Meanwhile, Jisung was looking around the party, trying to find someone he could disturb, a hand at his shoulder startled him, he almost attacked until he saw the owner of the hand.

"Bang Chan, fancy seeing you here. "

Jisung said as he saw his old friend after so long and that too at a place he never thought he would see him.

"Ji, it's been so long, Its good to see you again. Let's do a rap battle sometime, I found a great rapper here. "

"I'd like that. Oh how I'll defeat you again." Jisung joked.

"Hey hey, my boyfriend always wins against  you , you stubborn squirrel." Said another familiar voice from behind Jisung.

"Jeongin, hey. I see you guys are still together"

Chan smiled showing his dimples and pecked jeongin on the lips.

"Ew, love. I'm gonna go find myself a guy. Bye losers. " Jisung fake gagged and left the two to themselves.

"Ji, hey. "

"Jackson, how's it going" Jisung asked seeing Eris' older brother who had done all the party arrangements.

"Pretty well, I'd say. Have fun bud, this is your night. " Jackson said showing his jacksonness.

Jisung was about to say something when he saw an extremely attractive person standing near Eris.

"Jackson hyung, who would that be? " He asked as he pointed to the guy he couldn't seem to take his eyes off of.

"Oh, him? He's the devil here ,better stay away."

"Devil huh? Let's see how evil our little devil is." He said, a smirk forming on his pretty pretty face.

Jisung makes his way towards the so called 'devil' but is stopped when a small figure bumps into him.

"Who the he- oh hey Changbin, it's been so long man " Jisung says as he recognizes the small figure.

Changbin gives jisung a bro hug and asks him where he was going so mindlessly.

"Just walking up to my prey" Jisung says pointing in Minho's direction.

"You better not hurt him, my lix likes him quite a lot. "
Says Changbin with a bitter touch to his voice.
"I see much has happened since I was not with you,is this so called lix cute tho? "

Jisung asked mischievously.

"You'll find out " With that Changbin walks away to find a certain aussie.

Jisung walks up to Eris who's with Minho and Izel.

"Jisung, there you are. This is the guy I told you about. The star of this party. "

"That I am, now who would this beautiful person be? "
Jisung asks referring to Minho and sending a wink in his direction.

Minho feels a weird but familiar energy radiating off him, bringing back flashbacks of a time he had tried to forget for a long time.

"Izel, I need to go home, I forgot I had some work to attend to and it's quite late. I'll see you tomorrow"

With that being said, Minho was quick to find the exit and leave for home.

He had felt this type of energy from Eris and a few other people at his school, sometimes even from Izel.

He knew they were different and he knew in what way, he didn't say it out loud but he did.

They were not humans but beings from hell,here to cause trouble,though they were not all bad,some were. Really bad.

Minho was a simple human being but he could sense demonic energy when he came near it and that's how he knew jisung was a demon and not just any demon.

A royal demon.

Minho reached home but was still not able to get the squirrel looking entity out of his mind.

He knew for sure that the guy was not a human like him but he still felt a strange infatuation towards the guy called Jisung.

' Minho you know going close to him is asking for trouble and you don't want that. ' He mentally scolded himself for being curious about someone, no something, that was so similar to a being he would rather forget. He showed Minho how to live life only to break it all apart.

Slowly,  lost in his thoughts Minho drifted to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The members are here!!

Thank you for reading.... See you in next chapter. Hope you enjoy :D

-- noor