7.

"Keep staring at me like that and I'll kiss you like there's no tomorrow, devil boy. "

Minho realised what he was doing and sat back up.

"If you need anything, my room is right beside yours "

Minho said blushing a deep red and thankful that  he was able to speak the sentence without stuttering.

He then checked that the younger was comfortable one more time and then left for his own room.

He changed into comfortable clothing and laid down, falling asleep with a smile on his face,after thinking about a cute cheeky guy .
---------

Next morning jisung woke up and saw a cat lying beside him,

'I know he looks like a cat but does he change into one while sleeping? '

Jisung thought to himself but was relieved when he saw the door open and Minho enter in.

" You're awake? You should get fresh and come down for breakfast."

Minho said and was about to leave when jisung stopped him.

" Whats it's name? " Jisung asked, pointing towards  the cat .

Minho smiled at the figure beside jisung and answered happily, " It's jureumi " .

" Did you adopt it? " Jisung curiosly questioned.

" I found him being beaten up by three guys in an alleyway. "

" So what did you do then? "

" What else, I beat them up just like they were beating the poor guy. It had some injuries, so I got it checked up and decided to provide it a home. "

"It's good you did, he's beautiful. "
Jisung said, stroking Jureumi's fur.

"I'm glad I did too, he's helped me a lot. "

Then, Minho took jureumi to give him food and let jisung get ready.

They both ate breakfast and left for school.

"I'll visit Eris first and then meet you at school. "
Jisung said and left.

' Maybe he's not that bad. Plus he's cute. Should I give him a chance? '

Minho thought to himself as he walked to school.

------

(Time skip - next morning at school)

" Heyyyy, minmin. Did ya guys do the deed? "

Felix approached Minho and asked in a surprisingly curious tone.

"Well felix hi to you too and ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY. I would never be with that evil nut eating animal. "

Minho said and showed felix a sarcastic smile.

" That's bad, you just made me lose a hundred dollars to hyunjin. " Felix said with a frown.

" YOU GUYS MADE A BET ON US GETTING LAID?? "

" Well, I lost now so dont get so worked up and also " Felix smirked and said,
"You were kinda loud, people are staring."

Minho looked around and was embarrassed at the attention he had summoned unintentionally. He turned a deep shade of red and stormed away.

" What just happened and why was Minho blushing? " A very confused jisung appeared behind Felix.

" Oh, it's nothing. I just made a bet with hyunjin to see if you guys fucked last night but sadly I lost.
Minho got worked up a bit I guess. " Lix answered completely calm.