Chapter 26-30

return
Open a restaurant with mountains and seas [food]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 26 Chicken Chop Rice Bowl with Newly Preheated

    As soon as the chopsticks picked up the chicken chop, Nian Sui's movements were interrupted by the knock on the door.

    She still decided to eat this mouthful before opening the door. The chicken chop was about to be brought to her mouth again. The sound of the door slamming from outside was even louder, causing Nian Sui to close her eyes.

    She had to reluctantly put down the chicken.

    "Who is it?" Nian Sui asked, and went to open the door.

    "Sir, what are you eating! I smelled it before I got to this floor!" As soon as the

    door opened, Tang Yuxing broke in and walked straight towards the dining table along the scent.

    "Wow! Chicken chop rice! Did you just make it? It's still steaming!"

    Tang Yuxing looked at the tempting glitter of the sauce on the chicken chop, then looked at the age, her eyes hinted at her, her eyes seemed to be illuminated by light Shiny like a diamond.

    Looking at Tang Yuxing's greedy cat, Nian Sui couldn't help laughing: "You haven't eaten yet, you can eat this bowl of rice, I have steamed enough rice, and I will fry a chicken chop later.

    " Okay!" Tang Yuxing couldn't help but post with the years, "But I don't eat this meal for nothing, I also brought you delicious food."

    Tang Yuxing shook the bag in his hand, and opened it to find two servings of street food. Bought fried chicken.

    "The two of us thought about going together, but I always felt that the chicken chops I bought didn't smell the same as the ones you made."

    The chicken chops that Tang Yuxing bought were fried, cut into pieces and sprinkled with flour, maybe because Because there is no flavor of the sauce, the smell of oil is relatively strong, but the aroma of the chicken is covered.

    Nian Sui went to the kitchen to fry another piece of chicken chop and served it with rice. Tang Yuxing was fine. Although he was greedy, he still waited for Nian Sui to be seated. The two of them each got two chicken chops before they started eating.

    Fortunately, the weather was hot, and the rice didn't cool down so quickly. When Tang Yuxing was eating, the chicken chop rice was still steaming hot, making her lenses clouded with water.

    She had just eaten the portion made by Yen Sui first, the crispy skin creaked slightly, and her eyes widened.

    "Yeah! - This taste!"

    Before Tang Yuxing could describe it, she immediately took a second bite. This time, she frowned and closed her eyes. She slowed down and chewed, as if she was eating some delicacies from the mountains and seas. Aftertaste.

    After a long while, Tang Yuxing opened his eyes and stared at the age seriously.

    "Is it because I haven't seen you for too long? This cooking skill is progressing too fast!"

    "No, no, no, I think it's a matter of the ingredients."

    Nian Sui was shocked. Could it be that it's not realistic for her to eat it ? The food of the world?

    "The ingredients we used before were wrong, such as eggs, fish, and tofu. Although they are all delicious, these are too vegetarian, not hard vegetables, and did not let the public appreciate the tenderness and fatness of that kind of meat, and When you eat meat, the troubles in your life are all gone."